Skoda Fabia RS WRC Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
triumph said:
290bhp! :shock: I wouldn't mind having one .
You could chase big german cars on the Autobahn or kill them in corners....with a little skoda :lol:

And has NOT a 155 limiter!!!

If you have nother 2 grand to spend you can have 400 BHp, dahlback racing can do that.

If Clarkson knew about this he'd shut the fuck up about Skoda for once......

vRS said:

well don't watch TG 08*05 because the fabia didn't manage a good place on the cool wall. :cry:

triumph said:
vRS said:

well don't watch TG 08*05 because the fabia didn't manage a good place on the cool wall. :cry:

It was one there already, on uncool, a yellow one, its one twice now, bastards

Spoiler
and its the VRS (but not this one , the 1.9 diesel)

Why did they rate the Fabia as a uncool car - it's the most understated subcompact car I know of - and that's pretty cool, especially when available in that 265hp trim.

Probably because it is a diesel. I'd take one if it was available here.

Jeremy Clarkson says - "diesel its uncool because you saving money" and i agree with that.I think the new Octavia RS is much coller than the fabia RS.

Pfft, the Defender is a Diesel as well and ranks up much higher (Okay, I see the difference) - wonder how it'd be rated as a petrol burning hot hatch version, they probably would claim it to be a boy racer then...

mautzel said:
Pfft, the Defender is a Diesel as well and ranks up much higher (Okay, I see the difference) - wonder how it'd be rated as a petrol burning hot hatch version, they probably would claim it to be a boy racer then...
They say Diesels are uncool because if you have one you are trying to save money. That's not the reason why Defenders have a diesel so doesn't really matter for them.

5500rpm, where diesels fail, real engines start to work. thats my opinion.

btw, fabia wrc edition is a really cool car.

You did realise this thread is over 2 years old?

didn?t knew thats its forbidden to reply on old topics. sorry for that

Not sure if it's forbidden, but you can at least assume that opinions have changed after such an amount of time. Also, new information may have emerged about the car, so the whole thread may be totally out of date.

Trotzdem herzlich willkommen! :welcome:

didn?t knew thats its forbidden to reply on old topics. sorry for that

Look at it this way - it's like walking up to a bunch of people and making a comment on a conversation they finished two years ago.

:welcome: btw.

i got an infraction for bringing up an old thread once.

Well, I didn't find anything about bringing up old threads in the FAQ, so technically, a new member wouldn't know.

Even though it has by long and far the most generic styling in all of recorded history, that's ok. I'll forgive it only because it's power level, all wheel drive and 6 speed stick are redeeming qualities. Hypothetically if Skoda were to bring that to the US, the feds would water it down by demanding only front wheel drive and a non-turbo engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.