Signature Requests

Here you go jeffy777, it is quarter to 3 AM here and I am passing out. Here is ur sig

jeffy.jpg

Great variety, I like em' alot :thumbsup: C'mon FG members...start using some of these :D I see watto has!

I know there are some sig haters........

Eddysdaman, I touched up the f430 sig for you. Here it is

aussie.jpg

Moderator(I dont know another way to address you, :) ), I have touched up on your Brabus SLR. Once I had done this, I took a look at other posts and then realised that you were actually offered a touched up sig and you did not use it. Nevertheless, I didnt wanna send that supercool SLR to my recycle bin, So here they are!

Moderator_avatar.jpg

Moderator_sig.jpg

alokharidas said:
Here you go jeffy777, it is quarter to 3 AM here and I am passing out. Here is ur sig

jeffy.jpg

Hey, you rule man! Actually one request: I like sigs that aren't quite so tall, so I was wondering if you could make a slimmer version? You can put the jeffy777 on the right if you need to and remove the quote if there isn't room. If you're too burnt out, that's ok.

But thanks again dude ;)

No big deal, in the meantime, here is a Veyron sig I just did
Bugatti.jpg

njoi!

There you go, I have used the same font as I have for my Jeep wallpaper, and I took out the quote. Hope you like it.

jeffyNew.jpg

alokharidas said:
There you go, I have used the same font as I have for my Jeep wallpaper, and I took out the quote. Hope you like it.

jeffyNew.jpg

Wow, that was quick! Because you work so quickly, I feel that it's ok to ask another request :mrgreen:

Can you make it as slim as my current sig and use the same style for the jeffy777 as you used above in the previous one? I really like the dimensions of my current sig. Sorry to be so picky :blush:

Here are the sigs requested.
a2358546.jpg

ea7a5922.jpg

In this case, I found a better picture, but if u need the pic u gave me, I can make a new one.
orange.jpg

Perfect, thanks :thumbsup:

As requested, here is the new sig for the moderator. I trimmed it to 600x175

Moderator.jpg
;)

also, here is the avatar once again
Moderator_avatar.jpg