M3 vs. RS4

• M3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RS4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lilleput said:
two extra doors and fwd

Careful there, you make it sound like Front Wheel Drive, not Four. Maybe 4WD would be a better word choice.

Also, definitely the RS4, till they make a 4 door M3.

fast wagons FTW so it has to be the rs4

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE THE M3, but the RS4 is so appealing and thats why I chose it.

My heart says M3, but my head says RS4. Depends on what they're going to be used for. If it's your primary daily driver, I'd go the RS4. On the other hand, if it's going to be your weekend special, the M3 wins hands down. Ultimately the RS4 is probably more adaptable.

I would say M3... but only E46 though, not the upcoming E90, inline-6 + RWD is the ultimate combination, plus the sound the BMW makes is just amazing, somehow I believe the E46 M3 is the perfect M3, it can't get any better than that :D

M3 all the way.... because

1) im a BMW whore :lol:

2) ive driven both (read the other thread to see my opinion on the RS4), and although the RS4 has alot more power, the BMW just feels better.

3) compare to the new RS4, the price of the current M3 has dropped alot.. and i think its a good time to buy the M3 now.

4) its a BMW and not an audi :p

5) read my sig

Its unfair that you make us choose :p

Its a tough one but I'm going with my heart on this - I'm going with the RS4. Its faster, better interior, more practicle and not as common as an M3.

Besides...everyones got an M3 :lol:

Since I live in America and all we get is the watered-down version of the RS4 without those cool seats and the Gallardo steering wheel, I'm going with the M3. If I want something practical, I'll buy a regular family saloon/estate.

When the new M3 comes out, it'll fix the RS4 being the faster car. :thumbsup:

Vette Boss said:
When the new M3 comes out, it'll fix the RS4 being the faster car. :thumbsup:

no doubt about that : ) I cant wait to see Tiff powerslide the new M3

watto said:
RS4.

It doesn't have a BMW badge.
It's the ultimate sleeper saloon car.
It looks awesome in red.
It has a REAL transmission.

Game Over.

I end up quoting you lately a lot in these polls, and you sir are once again 100% correct! :thumbsup:

pdanev said:
watto said:
RS4.

It doesn't have a BMW badge.
It's the ultimate sleeper saloon car.
It looks awesome in red.

Game Over.

I end up quoting you lately a lot in these polls, and you sir are once again 100% correct! :thumbsup:

I'm flattered, pdanev :p

You have to remeber that practicality is not the focus of this question.... if you want a pratical car, buy neither of them :)

^ no, the beauty of it is that the RS4 looks refreshingly practical.

And even without that, it's still brilliant.

I guess I don't like oppinion threads because the BMW is a much better drivers car. No 4 wheel drive understeer in that BMW. And also, this is the new RS4 so it naturally will be better than the current M3
Wait till the next M3 when they'll easily make 400.
In all past generations of S4s vs. M3s, the M3 has been better and faster. So I suppose the RS4 will have its moment of glory for now...

joemoefro said:
I guess I don't like oppinion threads because the BMW is a much better drivers car. No 4 wheel drive understeer in that BMW. And also, this is the new RS4 so it naturally will be better than the current M3
In all past generations of S4s vs. M3s, the M3 has been better and faster. So I suppose the RS4 will have its moment of glory for now...
400? 400 what?

watto said:
RS4.

Game Over.
[/quote]

You do realise that the SMG is an optional extra on the M3... It comes with a proper manual box as standard.

peter3hg2 said:
joemoefro said:
400? 400 what?

Horsepower, I guess :)

peter3hg2 said:
joemoefro said:
400? 400 what?

2 possibilities
-mpg
-mph

:p

peter3hg2 said:
joemoefro said:
400? 400 what?

lol, i can't imply anything anymore?

And I clearly meant 400 lbs of cheese w/ its new cheese grater!

Melrose%20Cheese%20Grater.JPG

who are these people?