Cool Videos

Leonidae said:
http://www.holylemon.com/HarryPoterSNL.html :lmao:

:lol: that was hilarious.

^ :lol: And they say Ze Chermans don't have a sense of humour... :p

mancs said:
Ze Germans, and football zey play better zen you! :lol:

That line is going to be stuck in my head...

fbc said:
Yeah, it's old, as in from 1985, and not so much a cool vid, more a slightly embarrasing one :blush:. And no, I don't wear aviator sunglasses when I drive...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1uOK0ya_b0

Yes I could've put it in it's own thread, but it's embarrasing enough as it is...

:lol: I prefer to drive a car whose styling doesn't need advertising to sell itself, but there you are :mrgreen:

It's official: fbc is officially Burt Reynolds. :p (Couldn't think of another mustached 80's guy...) Though I have to admit, I kind of want an MR2 now... :unsure:

By the way, you think THAT'S bad? Check this out, maybe all commercials from the 80's were poo:
"Never Before" C4 Corvette commercial
"The most advanced production car on the planet! With four NEVER BEFORE speakers!"
Man, let's face it, the 80's sucked.

Yep, I didn't realized that personally because it was right after that thong song post so I figured the singing smiley was referring to that.

As for the video - :thumbsup:

Missed the link as well (you're too tricky for me Roman :p), great vid though.

BlaRo said:
It's official: fbc is officially Burt Reynolds. :p (Couldn't think of another mustached 80's guy...)
Well I was a big fan of the Smokey & the Bandit movies back in the day :unsure:

BlaRo said:
Though I have to admit, I kind of want an MR2 now... :unsure:
:thumbsup:

BlaRo said:
By the way, you think THAT'S bad? Check this out, maybe all commercials from the 80's were poo:
"Never Before" C4 Corvette commercial
"The most advanced production car on the planet! With four NEVER BEFORE speakers!"
Man, let's face it, the 80's sucked.

:lmao: Okay, that beats the MR2 ad... but that's not a good thing...