INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

^^Thanks, guys. :D

FG Noob

FG Noob

Hi guys,

My name is Scott I am 25 years old, I live in the Uk and currently own a BMW730i

I spotted this website and forum from a link on www.pistonheads.com and thought Id pop over to watch some Top Gear :thumbsup:

Yay, someone who's not 16 :p

:welcome:

kiaora! Im not exactly brand new, but didn't spot this thread. :p

My names Hennik, Live in NZ, almost 20, and i am currently studying at Uni.

Love the site, so much that i use all my bandwidth on topgear every month.
Currently season 4 is airing in NZ, and god knows when 'they' will air the latest season. So this site is a godsend.

Helloooo!!

Well, its 'genick' written gangster style and finishes with a Merc slr.

I need a better avatar and will make one when my exams are over :D

hey everyone, my name is Ryan and i am from Canada, i am a huge top gear fan and i found out about this site on torrentspy, so far it looks like a pretty good site i might have to stick around for awhile

oh and i drive a modified cavalier, its nothing special compared to what some of you have but it gets me around

carey965 said:
hey everyone, my name is Ryan and i am from Canada, i am a huge top gear fan and i found out about this site on torrentspy, so far it looks like a pretty good site i might have to stick around for awhile

oh and i drive a modified cavalier, its nothing special compared to what some of you have but it gets me around

:welcome:

Post some pics of the car :D

are you sure??

i will see what i can find

should i post them in this thread or is there a thread for members cars
sorry i havent been able to check out the entire site yet

carey965 said:
are you sure??

i will see what i can find

should i post them in this thread or is there a thread for members cars
sorry i havent been able to check out the entire site yet
This is probably the best thread http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=88. I hope it's not a Vauxhall Chavalier. Oh and welcome.

Hey everybody! My name is Andy, I'm 23 and I live in Bucharest. I watch both TopGear and 5ht Gear but in my book TopGear will always be no 1.

Good thing the world cup is over (congrats Italy!), can't wait for the next episode of topgear.