oldschool euromuscle FTW!

My brothers got a MK3 GTi but with a Mk4 GTi engine thats tuned upto about 250bhp. It's quite impressive what you can burn off at the lights.

Leonidae said:
I was talking only about Golf, which still is the only proper sportscar in VW's lineup.

wtf man!??!?! do u want to get banned??!

heheh

the golf is an economy car
it is a compact car. maybe a sport compact car.
it is hardly a sports car let alone a proper one.

drunk bastards posting on the forum all frosted up :shock:

bahnstormer said:
Leonidae said:
I was talking only about Golf, which still is the only proper sportscar in VW's lineup.

the golf is an economy car
it is a compact car. maybe a sport compact car.
it is hardly a sports car let alone a proper one.

drunk bastards posting on the forum all frosted up :shock:

Absolutly... The Golf is just a hatchback. I even have a Mk3 GTi with the big vr6 engine in it, and I can tell you first hand it is NOT a sports car.

matter of taste. I'd rather have Golf than E30 BMW.. because, with Golf, I won't need to do a clutch replacement right away. and, IMHO, it is only sporty veedub. but, live and let live, so.. :roll:

Leonidae said:
matter of taste. I'd rather have Golf than E30 BMW.. because, with Golf, I won't need to do a clutch replacement right away. and, IMHO, it is only sporty veedub. but, live and let live, so.. :roll:

mmmmm.... Yeah I'll give you that. The Golf is the sportiest model VW makes, partly because of it's 2-door GTI/R32 variants. It's definitly sporty I'll agree with you there, but it's not a sports car.

No Boss said:
Leonidae said:

mmmmm.... Yeah I'll give you that. The Golf is the sportiest model VW makes, partly because of it's 2-door GTI/R32 variants. It's definitly sporty I'll agree with you there, but it's not a sports car.
3 DOOR. Just one of those things that gets on my tits for no real reason.