Food! [The thread that started this section]

the issue with that hot sauce is that it is hot for hots sake... it doesn't taste good it just melts your face off. The vietnamese sauce that everyone is talking about actually tastes really really good excellent flavor then the heat comes on with a vengance. i wonder how closely that chili sauce resembles the stuff i get at my local Thai place looks about the same

tf

mautzel said:
Ten Euros if you manage to drink the whole bottle at once... (Video proof required)

LOL, last year i had a friend who did just that.

he went out and bought a hotsauce called "The World's Hottest Fucking Sauce." He first tried some and it burned...but he thought it wasnt so bad. Moments later i turn around and see him moping around panting as if he was a dragon trying to brethe fire.

Me: ....what did u do this time
Him: ...hotsauce...very...hot...drank enitre bottle...

:shock: moments later a teacher called the ambulance (we were on a school trip to boston) the bast part was the conversation with the paramedic:

Doc: Why the hell did you do this for?
Him: As a teenager, teenagers are prone to do stupid and sometimes retarded things. (with a strait face)

The teacher died laughing :lol:

I know that...mebbe you were on vacation.
I had some ribs from a restaurant on maui called Azeka's. They were great so we bought some to take home. When we cooked them, the sugar in the marinade caught on fire and shot flames out of the back of the grill. Our friends (who were sharing the house in Maui with us) tried to pull the grill away from the grill area...and almost pulled out the gas line. Those ribs are dangerous when you eat them with people who are afraid of fire. :lol:

p0w3r said:
mautzel said:
Ten Euros if you manage to drink the whole bottle at once... (Video proof required)

LOL, last year i had a friend who did just that.

he went out and bought a hotsauce called "The World's Hottest Fucking Sauce." He first tried some and it burned...but he thought it wasnt so bad. Moments later i turn around and see him moping around panting as if he was a dragon trying to brethe fire.

Me: ....what did u do this time
Him: ...hotsauce...very...hot...drank enitre bottle...

:shock: moments later a teacher called the ambulance (we were on a school trip to boston) the bast part was the conversation with the paramedic:

Him: As a teenager, teenagers are prone to do stupid and sometimes retarded things. (with a strait face)

The teacher died laughing :lol:

Awesome story :)

p0w3r said:

:lmao: Best. Comeback. Ever.

^ felled by a bottle of hotsauce? bah. weaklings.

EDIT: Wait, an entire bottle? :lol:

OMFG...that sounds like exactly what happened to a friend of mine...except he puked all over the school librarian's desk instead. It was a great laugh.

matt_shaw's title should be "NOT an American!"
or
"For the last time: Canadian!"

yeah a large percentage of the population actually eats or makes an attempt to eat healthy food sadly the only people you hear about in the news is the guy that ate so much wendys they had to knock down a wall in his house so he could leave.

hehe - yeah, I'm just one of those people who likes to post generalising comments in order to spark a heated discussion :p

j/k :D

The_Finn said:
yeah a large percentage of the population actually eats or makes an attempt to eat healthy food sadly the only people you hear about in the news is the guy that ate so much wendys they had to knock down a wall in his house so he could leave.

Haha yeah I heard about that story.

But to be fair, I'd say it's not a "large percentage" that tries to eat healthy. I think it's probably 50/50 of people that eat healthy and people that eat fast food. I try to eat healthy as much as I can (to the point that if I eat McD's or Burger King, I get sick). But A LOT of my friends, as well as parents and relatives, eat that stuff so very often it's disgusting.

Same thing with me, I can't eat fast food anymore, it makes me sick if I do. Nearly all my classmates eat McDonald's everyday for lunch, it's rather sickening to me, the food smells and looks revolting. :yucky: I much prefer getting a sub from Quiznos rather than fast food, sure it's not as healthy as I could eat, but at least it's closer to real food.

Sorry, I was too hungry for thinking about taking a picture before I started with it :oops:

http://img166.imageshack.**/img166/5420/img48893xh.jpg

http://img247.imageshack.**/img247/3276/dsc0427yc.jpg

I really had no clue this thread is still going on... Well, I guess I tend to overlook longrunning stuff...

That's my dinner, not much, but I'm hoping on some snacks on the Party I'm going to afterwards...