Other Song Requests

does anyone know what song played on the Top Gear revved up movie.
The song played on the start of the movie and the last part where "THE STIG" road tested the F1?

Ready Steady Go - Paul Oakenfold (Collateral Remix)

Can anybody find me the song in the episode that showcases the audi RS6 vs the old bmw M5, the part where the rs6 is sitting infront of a house or manor and Jeremy is talking about the price and says "this, i think, is one of hte best made cars on the road today."

Been bothering me for years. Forgot about it then heard it while browsing and decided to investigate. Its actually on their site:

http://www.topgear.com/content/timetoburn/sections/videos/

in the 1,500 pound porsche challenge video. Its a classical piece with violins that starts at 10:44 right when the judges of the porsche owners club start walking up to the cars. Sorta reminds me of Grieg - but I'm not sure..

Hey guys, this has probably already been answered in one of the threads but I live in America and was just watching a rerun so I have no clue when the episode actually debuted, anyways Im trying to find what song it was that was playing on the background in the episode with the new EXIGE S that jeremy was driving...it was white ... :lol:

Hi everyone!

I searched and searched and searched, but I couldn't find any references.
Anyways, the episode in question is Season Two, Episode Six. Apparently the air date was June 15th, 2003.

The part I'm talking about is approximately around 16:00.
It follows "The Driving God" spinning out some track-racer Jaguar at 5mph (ha).

Now, the sequence in question was a sequence in the show where some stats were shown on five track cars, including their price. In the background was some 'heyyys' and 'oooohs' from a female vocalist, and when the race started (only a few seconds later), it broke out into an upbeat electronic kind of track, sounding like... Mansun.

Once again, 16:00 until around... 16:25 when it cuts to a more upbeat part of the same song. I can't make out the lyrics, with all the engines. It all ends at around 17:17.

The cars are:
Caterham R400, Ariel Atom 2, Radical SR3, Westfield XTR2, Lotus Elise Sport 190.

Any ideas? I'm pretty sure it hasn't been posted about yet, but I searched for a couple of hours on this site alone. :p

Nomadusn said:
in the 1,500 pound porsche challenge video. Its a classical piece with violins that starts at 10:44 right when the judges of the porsche owners club start walking up to the cars. Sorta reminds me of Grieg - but I'm not sure..
It's Sergei Prokofiev's Dance of the Knights, from the ballet Romeo and Juliet.

Does anyone know the song from Final Gear Season 9 Episode 9: 22:14-23:10 during the Aston Martin Race segment. The song also came out in Final Gear Season 9 Episode 7: 40:50-41:25 during the Corvette Z06 track driving segment. Thanks guys.

Hi guys,

What's the song in the 12-08-2002 Season 1 episode 24:06 into the program where Richard Hammond's reviewing the pink Honda Jazz? Where the girl just keeps going Du Du Du, etc. I know it was a semi-popular song a few years back but I never got the name. Thanks!

How about the one when they review the Aston Martin V8 Vantage on episode 7x01 at about 18:20?

-duders

The song I've been looking for is in Top Gear, 2003 series2, #9. The song is an instramental piece played durring the Carver segment. And I belive it is the first song played in the segment. I know it's not a lot of info, however if anyone can help it would be most apprecated. Thanks

vto said:
Nomadusn said:
It's Sergei Prokofiev's Dance of the Knights, from the ballet Romeo and Juliet.

Thankyou! :mrgreen: