Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

it was all in good fun, and it didnt exactly make a killing at the box office...

^^ :lol: :lol: I "aquired" the movie, and damn, havent seen something as bad in a long time.

well actually I fell asleep before it finished but what I saw was just extremely bad. idk if this is spoiler or not but if youre worried, stop reading. The part where the girl drifts, wow, I mean, have you seen people drift and how hard they have to work? she was on the wheel like she was driving on an empty highway.

no more spoiler, anyways, Im going to try to finish it right now, hope it gets better (haha)

EDIT: wish I had left it alone and not finished it :(

Wow...I am starting to think I shouldn't waste banwidth downloading it...

llpc60 said:
^ fala portugues? :D

Im from brazil (too?)

anyways about the bandwidth, Id go for 16blocks instead, really nice movie.

[OFFTOPIC] Claro que falo portugu?s! [/OFFTOPIC]

Just saw it on big screen. Too much Yakuza crap in the story, but everything else was fine. Good movie 3?/5 :thumbup: :tease:

it was a decent movie, definately better then the 1st two

but you have to remember, you dont go see a movie like this and expect oscar winning performances and a really deep story line, you go to it to shut your brain off for 2 hours and get some easy entertainment

oh and the part about the mustang at the end was he challenged DK "Drift King" to a race and the loser has to leave town, well they go back to the shop and because of all the sh!t that just happened the cops take all their cars, well they go out back and there is a wrecked s15 (the main character destroyes it in his first drift race) with a RB26, well the main characters dad just happens to have this mustang shell that he is trying to restore, so they put 2 and 2 together and they put that motor in the stang and use it for the big final race, oh and vin diesel is in this one at the end, basically so there is a lead in for the possible 4th installment

carey965 said:
it was a decent movie, definately better then the 1st two
Better than the second one, yes, than the first one ? :unsure:
Photography was definitely better. :clap:

carey965 said:
but you have to remember, you dont go see a movie like this and expect oscar winning performances and a really deep story line, you go to it to shut your brain off for 2 hours and get some easy entertainment
That's ALMOST what I got, but rolled in ridiculousness. :thumbsdown:

carey965 said:
oh and the part about the mustang at the end was ...
Do you seriously think we didn't get the story line ? :blink:

I mean, come. on ! :lol:

I've watched it yesterday, and i didnt like it at all. The main character couldnt act, the whole movie was in the dark, and all those japanese guys were f*cking annoying. I hope the next part is again in the US, because i didnt like this scene at all. And they should get people who can actually ACT, because this was rubbish. The bad japanese guy's pronunciation was really terrible, i have to watch this movie again with subtitles to understand what he was saying:p

I went and saw it yesterday, it was utter fucking bullshit , pissed me of even more as i walked to the cinema in the pouring rain and thunder , id rather eat my own feet than see it again.....

funny that... I saw it yesterday as well (oooh the sweet blis of airconditioned cinemas) and I rather liked it.

Obviously the story etc. was crap, but ooh when the cars started moving I just didn't care. Entertaining for sure.