[08x05] June 4th, 2006

Because we americans have no style, no finesse in football. Thats why the US lost, and thats why MLS isn't more popluar.

As long as we're on the topic, I wish rugby got more airtime...and by "rugby" I mean Koenigsegg :thumbsup:

hungus said:
As long as we're on the topic, I wish rugby got more airtime...and by "rugby" I mean Koenigsegg :thumbsup:

:p Me too. That car is a masterpiece. It's brutal, but cool all at the same time. I love their reasoning for it being cool ("I can just picture you going backwards through the pearly gates in a fireball 'all right, I'm here, where are the women?")

:lol:

zenkidori said:
or maybe we have better sports, like hockey, and, uh, hockey :D

So what is the best Ice-hockey nation in the world? Exactly Sweden..
Gold in The Olympics and the World championships the same year.. And of course the best player.. :D

An don't forget the Koenigsegg.. :lol:

Karoug said:
So what is the best Ice-hockey nation in the world? Exactly Sweden..
I prefer to root for your strength athletes, like Magnus Samuelsson and his brother Torbjorn, and Lars Hedlund. Same with your rally drivers. :)

Munoz said:
New Episode of Top Gear tomorrow ppl! :D
Thats why we have a thread on it in Pre-Episode Discussions.

I know this thread is old but anyway, please tell me the name of the song when the Prodrive car is spinning opposite a mirrored image of the car. it's a guitary wa-wa sort of noise.

i've been looking online for days and it's doing my nut in.

Cheers.