Random Thoughts....

So many kind words!

Except that "noob" part. :x You'll get yours! :twisted:

I bought a guitar!:woot:
2 years after I sold my Yamaha because of financial problems I finally got the money to buy another one!
Not that anyone cares, but it's an Ibanez GR350EX. Check it out:
RG350EX-bk.jpg

Looks much better in person, the body is darker and the pickguard is silver, not white as it may seem in the picture.

Wow, VERY nice guitar!

Now excuse me while I RANT a bit:

I am getting fed up with the company I do temp work for. I've been working catering (that means mostly dishwashing) for Philips Semiconductors for almost 10 months now, and there hasn't been a full week where they haven't messed up (with me or other "flexworkers" as we're called). I should mention they have two restaurants there, FB and BY, and more often than not they send me to the wrong one >_<, even though I always make sure with the job agency which one to go to (there's a 5 min. walking distance between the two). Once they even asked me for 3 days and I ended up working only one day cuz they double-booked the other shifts >_< (aka they had 2 job agencies fill in the same schedule independently).

What bothers me more though is that even though I should be getting paid the week after I work, they tend to pay more like once every four weeks :thumbsdown: . Which already caused me to end up in the red numbers once. Now two Fridays ago I noticed that I still hadn't received my pay for weeks 21 and 22. I phoned the job agency and they said they contact Philips and make sure I got my money. I still didn't get anything :x . Yesterday I got my monthly paynote (is that a word), specifying where I worked for the past month, and those 21 hours I worked in weeks 21-22 were not there. So now I have to go bother the job agency again>_< cuz it IS over 160 euro's we're talking about here.

Now before you say "just quit", if they pay, they pay more than most places I've worked for, it's a pleasant place to work and the people are nice (though the woman running the BY restaurant is kind of a hard-butt), and they offer a lot of shifts compared to the other places I've been so no, I'm not gonna stop going there anytime soon. I just wish they'd get their mess cleaned up...

Thanks! :)
Micra: that kind of thing sucks. I feel sorry for you.

After the guitar, I bought an amp! :woot:
If anyone is interested: It's a used Laney TF320. 120w RMS with two 12" speakers, seems enough to annoy a neghbour or two. :p

Random thought of the night:
If Jesus ascended into heaven at escape velocity -- 40, 320 kph -- 2, 000 years ago, then he's 1/55 of the way to the nearest star, and apparently not returning anytime soon.

And I'm off to bed

Blind_Io said:
Random thought of the night:
If Jesus ascended into heaven at escape velocity -- 40, 320 kph -- 2, 000 years ago, then he's 1/55 of the way to the nearest star, and apparently not returning anytime soon.

And I'm off to bed

Interesting :think: