Clarkson on Ramseys F word

smtk

JC is going to be on gordan Ramsey's F word

From the ad it looks like its set in JC's house with JC's family i think its this wednesday on channel 4

Is someone going to make this one available to us Yanks?

Blind_Io said:

If y'all promise to stop invading other countries... :p

I'll UKNova it then stick it up on mininova as a seperate torrent if there is enough demand, otherwise I'll stick it on an FTP or yousendit.

*** THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE VIEWING ANNOUNCEMENT ****
For non Brits everywhere ->
Gordon Ramsey might be a bit of a shock. Make sure younger brothers or sisters are out of earshot when you view. The clue is in the title.

teeb said:
Blind_Io said:

Does Canada count as a country or can we still whip them like the international redheaded stepchild that they are? :)

Blind_Io said:
teeb said:
Blind_Io said:

Does Canada count as a country or can we still whip them like the international redheaded stepchild that they are? :)

like the time we burned down the whitehouse? or that other time when youve lost every war we've had with eachother? ;)

note* this is not intended to start any flame war, i make fun of canada as much as i make fun of everyone else... im an equal opportunity prick :D

Chupacabras said:
Blind_Io said:
teeb said:
Blind_Io said:

like the time we burned down the whitehouse? or that other time when youve lost every war we've had with eachother? ;)

note* this is not intended to start any flame war, i make fun of canada as much as i make fun of everyone else... im an equal opportunity prick :D

Yeah, all the more reason! But you can keep Quebec, we don't want it. There's enough pricks in NY and LA - we're full up.

What is the deal with Quebec anyway? They want to become an independent nation but still keep the currency? Isn't that like a kid moving out of his parent's basement but still wanting money?

:lol:

That movement is not nearly as vocal as it once was... personally i like quebec, they class this place up 8)

Watched this last night, funny episode. to bad my tv card's not working other wise i would of uploaded it

I think the worst word clarkson used was shit, which was nothing compared to Ramsay's.

It was digusting with the lobster, ramsay killed it by putting a knife through the middle of its head and its juices went everywhere :puke:

Jeremy didn't actually do much cooking though, it was more Ramsay showing him how.

And he actually owns an Argacat which was featured on Top Gear

I wanna see!

Evo7 said:
It was digusting with the lobster, ramsay killed it by putting a knife through the middle of its head and its juices went everywhere :puke:

That's the way to threat a lobster, it tastes much nicer :thumbsup: This method isnt so common outside France though :thumbsdown:
Cant wait for the UKN release.

[edit] It's out :thumbsup: