Top Gear back 16th July

I PM'ed Viper earlier today informing him that he should edit the countdown on the main site as RadioTimes has confirmed the return date for us.

So the break is one week longer :wall:

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
I PM'ed Viper earlier today informing him that he should edit the countdown on the main site as RadioTimes has confirmed the return date for us.
Last I looked, 1 week and 6 days from now is the 16th...

Overheat said:
We have similar post counts and visit similar websites - let's be friends! :D

^+ 1 post count. What are you scared I'm catching you? :p

j/k :mrgreen:

Lets just merge profiles and then we'll have enough to take down ol' Ren and beat him to the big 10K mark :D

no way - it's like an omen - anyone who gets near that big 10k seems to just disappear from this site. I thought Josty was gonna be the first, then poof he was gone, then it would be Ren and poof again. Scary stuff! :D

Overheat said:
no way - it's like an omen - anyone who gets near that big 10k seems to just disappear from this site. I thought Josty was gonna be the first, then poof he was gone, then it would be Ren and poof again. Scary stuff! :D
Shit! Your right! Interesting theorem you have there :think:

...but damn - Josty was the biggest surprise of them all :eek: Never saw it comin' :shock:

I miss Jason btw

Re: Top Gear back 16th July

Overheat said:
No details as to the content yet though. Sorry.

They usually add the details on a Wednesday so we will have to wait a day or so

Overheat said:

...but damn - Josty was the biggest surprise of them all :eek: Never saw it comin' :shock:

I miss Jason btw
If it's JostyRostelli your talking about he's made 2 new posts in the last 2 days.

Overheat said:

I miss Jason btw
I love that you didn't say you missed Ren too. :lol:

Why one week longer? The final of the WC was always going to be on the 9 at 8.00, there is no way they would air Top Gear against such a competion :roll:
They could have aired something at the 2nd though, since there was nothing special one, apart from the F1.

hajj said:

Why one week longer? The final of the WC was always going to be on the 9 at 8.00, there is no way they would air Top Gear against such a competion :roll:
They could have aired something at the 2nd though, since there was nothing special one, apart from the F1.
Its probably a big environmentalist plot. The BBC are as an organisation rather 'pink' in their political outlook IMHO.

I miss Jason btw

You gotta be kidding me...

Anyone know if im able to get in the BBC channel Top Gear is sent on (one or two, cant remember :p) on Crete?

Overheat said:
it's on BBC2 - I don't know the rest.
Ok, it's a five star hotel with satelite television, fingers crossed.

Apperantly you will need a 350cm dish to recieve Astra 2D on Crete (sorry about the bad picture)
2d_footprint3.gif

wow, thats suprisingly accurate :p, only downside is that the hotel didnt bother to mention the dimensions of their dishes in the tour catalog!

Overheat said:

Viper has that special auto-ban mod set to 9996 posts! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: