Highly intelligent racist group

Status
Not open for further replies.

bla1bla

Hello,
This is my first post here,on Finalgear forums. I'm, like you, a fan of Top-Gear and Fifth gear,and generally motor sport,but my first messege isn't about cars.
It's about racism. Couple days ago I bumped into a racist web site. They have extreme opinions,not to say scary. However,After reading some of the posts there(the web site is actually a forum),I've noticed,inevitably, the highly intelligent points they make. Simply anyone who tried proving them wrong got flamed intelligently.
Now,why am I writing this?
First of all,I would like to hear your opinions about this group.(Hearing some down to earth opinions will make me feel more relaxed.)
Second- I've been reading this forum(FinalGear) for some time now,and I know of many intelligent,wide-knowledge people here. Perhaps I'm being childish,but i'd love to see someone giving them some usefull ressitance.
The website- http://www.stormfront.org/

As I said,this is my first post here. I hope this subject fits.

Thanks. :)

I've been there often (directed from search engines). I don't have an opinion on them.

i really dont find them highly intellegent, they still sound like they are spewing ignorant generalities to me.

intelligent racist is an oxymoron...

i'm not saying that there are no clever racists, as they exist. but if yomeone was really intelligent he would see that racism is idiocy.

There's a forum on the net that believes the earth is flat (really). That doesn't mean that it's worth my time to convince them otherwise. If they're dumb enough to reach that conclusion, logic won't convince them otherwise.

If it's all the same to you, I'd much rather dredge up the Corvette Z06 debate thread and start that argument again than go to some random racist meeting place and try to change their way of thinking.

You know what? you are right. They musn't even be discussed,they don't worth it. I appriciete if this post will be deleted. Sorry for the trouble :oops:

ryosuke said:
intelligent racist is an oxymoron...

Agreed.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one?s lifetime. ? Mark Twain

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." ? Bertrand Russell

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
There's a forum on the net that believes the earth is flat (really). That doesn't mean that it's worth my time to convince them otherwise. If they're dumb enough to reach that conclusion, logic won't convince them otherwise.

One cannot reason a person out of an idea that they never reasoned themselves into.

White supremacists are clearly blind to their own genetic flaws. They are in no way genetically superior than mongoloids or negroids. If anything the offsprings of a mixed couple will give a theoretically superior being. But in all seriousness the categorasation of decent and indecent individuals would be more appropriately made by how knowledgable and morally correct one is.

That site is disgusting. The people's opinions are all very superficial and naive. They seem to lack the insight to make a plausible arguement to support their cause. I don't think anybody can sound intelligent while claiming a single race is perfect and superior. That way of thinking is very old and outdated. And scientifically it is impossible.

Sorry but:

header_p1-uc.jpg
mensa_logox.gif

That is not a sign of intelligence.

Racism and not concidering others of different backrounds equal, is teh ghey.

$Racism = 'Stupidity';

bla1bla said:
You know what? you are right. They musn't even be discussed,they don't worth it. I appriciete if this post will be deleted. Sorry for the trouble :oops:
I think we've discussed it enough for one week. I hope you'll find somewhere else in this forum to post. Anything but racism for now.

:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.