Racists revel in the killing of any "Darkie" at Gi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishigakisensei

Ok, there is no off-topic in this thread. Hokie, you cannot be smart but can you actually be brave enough to discuss your ignorant & bigoted stands against those who have done the US no harm - their only crime being non-White?

This is no troll or flame as I will attempt the impossible. I will try to reason you out of a position you never reasoned yourself into. I know your lying about me will make this more difficult, but I hope others will join in the conversation as well.

I prefer a real conversation and I ask you to not wallow in Bill O'Reilly-style lie and distort. I hope you do not lock this thread as well because I would like to one-day face a Conservative who is not a coward in the face of a Liberal who refuses to accept the right-wing's fantasy of what a Liberal is supposed to be. Hasn't ever happened yet, but there is always a first.

I don't know what's going on, and I'm not going to read half the forum to figure it out, but judging by the title, it seems to me that you're insinuating that Hokie is a racist.
If you're going to make such a serious accusation (if that was your intent), I suggest you provide an exact quote that supports your claim of racism and a link to the thread where it was posted.

FYI, it would be a boring world without Liberals trying to convert Conservatives and vice versa. :p

Its regarding that Korea thread in this same section of the forum.... :roll:

This seems so personal now, I don't know why you don't just take it off the forums and onto MSN or something.

This thread is now locked however ishigakisensei - Hokie is a mod and he will post in this thread or contact you as soon as he sees it, I'm sure. Don't you dare make another thread about it in the meanwhile or else you will be goooone. Wait patiently until he reply's or contacts you.

Re: Racists revel in the killing of any "Darkie" a

Re: Racists revel in the killing of any "Darkie" a

ishigakisensei said:
Ok, there is no off-topic in this thread. Hokie, you cannot be smart but can you actually be brave enough to discuss your ignorant & bigoted stands against those who have done the US no harm - their only crime being non-White?

This is no troll or flame as I will attempt the impossible. I will try to reason you out of a position you never reasoned yourself into. I know your lying about me will make this more difficult, but I hope others will join in the conversation as well.

I prefer a real conversation and I ask you to not wallow in Bill O'Reilly-style lie and distort. I hope you do not lock this thread as well because I would like to one-day face a Conservative who is not a coward in the face of a Liberal who refuses to accept the right-wing's fantasy of what a Liberal is supposed to be. Hasn't ever happened yet, but there is always a first.

You are right, you are attempting the impossible, I don't change my political stance because someone else thinks they are correct, and levels insults to prove that fact.

I disagree with the guantanamo camp, I think if we were going to hold these people they should have been held in the country where they were captured, and they should be processed in a timely manner.

Racism is also a pretty serious charge. I definitely did not say anywhere in that thread that I wanted to "kill all the darkies" as you so put it. That's something you said. I also don't care what the skin color is, if they were in a battle with US armed forces, they are enemy combatants and should be treated as such. If there are white Americans fighting alongside the terrorists, they should receive the same exact treatment as the terrorists.

But I know what you want, you want me to admit you are right....

Well here it is.

You are right, and I am wrong.

That should put an end to this argument. If you have any further concerns use PM next time, and don't create another thread, and drag other moderators into a disagreement that is essentially between you and me.

I also apologize for letting that other thread get so far out of hand, it should have been locked well before that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.