INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

:welcome:

Another Andy! Its certainly taken you along time to post since registration aye...

Hope to see you around :)

Andy said:
Hey everybody! My name is Andy, I'm 23 and I live in Bucharest. I watch both TopGear and 5ht Gear but in my book TopGear will always be no 1.

Good thing the world cup is over (congrats Italy!), can't wait for the next episode of topgear.

:welcome: andy!

Yes, TG is always better than 5th Gear, don't forget it ;)

Very nice idea for a sig btw :)

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
:welcome:
Another Andy! Its certainly taken you along time to post since registration aye...

Hope to see you around :)

Yea, it's been a while... I think the term lurker defines me quite good.

TechZ said:
:welcome: andy!

Yes, TG is always better than 5th Gear, don't forget it ;)

Very nice idea for a sig btw :)

My sig sure is different from most of the sigs arround here.
Anyway, it's good to be here among other petrolheads like me :)

hi i'm 360 Modena and i am predictably a Ferrari Fan. Those of you members on fast Autos Forum will know me as Enzo Ferrari and those of you who are members on FCF will know me as Ferrari_fan99. I am usually Enzo Ferrari but someone had already taken that name :twisted:

fbc said:
:welcome: lads (assuming you're lads of course...)

yeah i am a chap. Thanks by the way for the welcome!

Hey, well, im new and love Top Gear ^_^

I just saw this thread, sorry I posted a new topic...

Hi everybody,

I just registered here as "His Holiness". My real name is Edwin and I'm from a small town in The Netherlands called Klazienaveen. I'm almost 21 years old (11th August) and I study "Logistics&Economics". I have my driving license for almost three years now and I drive a Alfa Romeo 146 Junior.

Pictures:
http://img96.imageshack.**/img96/525/dscn31616os.jpg
http://img111.imageshack.**/img111/3559/dscn31626hb.jpg
8.jpeg

It has a 1.4 litre Twin Spark engine, which produces about 105 bhp. I've fitted a K&N 57i kit with a Green open airfilter. Also I fitted a QV-airintake. Sounds really nice :thumbsup:

If there are any questions, fire away!

2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT. Lightly modified. It's really just something to get me around until I find something I wish to make nicer.

Hey, I am Alok, Indian national living in Deutschland ofr about three years now, student at the International University in Germany, Bruchsal. Finished Highschool in Frankfurt International School.

Good to be here.

alokharidas said:
Hey, I am Alok, Indian national living in Deutschland ofr about three years now, student at the International University in Germany, Bruchsal. Finished Highschool in Frankfurt International School.

Good to be here.

Regards from a pakistani here, Thanx for the sig 8) ;)

^^^^ You could have asked be to make a sig for u !! :cry: (LOL)

[runs off to the river....too scared to commit suicide so comes back]

Welcome all.

Hello I just started recently watching Top Gear a lil after it aired here on the states on the DSC but it seems like they cut it off, which I was pissed off about. After dling through different torrent sites to see the real episodes airing on BBC. I came across a torrent with your website and here I am :)