does the stig have a new job?

:lol:

nah.. Ghost Rider is Stigs evil twin.. Stig obeys laws and rules and races cleanly, whereas GR does his best to break them and cheats as soon as possible.

Kebab gud said:
Now i remember.!
they are quadruplets !! The stig, Ghostrider, and 2 yet unidentified
i think he is one of the 2 unidentified once!

If the apperance is something genetical then it must have been one helluva painful childbirth...

"genetical?"

No more beer for you.

Kebab gud said:
Now i remember.!
they are quadruplets !! The stig, Ghostrider, and 2 yet unidentified
i think he is one of the 2 unidentified once!

The other two where killed off in the womb to allow to dominant genes to go to the Stig and Ghostrider. Of the two remaining, one was used as a ginny pig to allow all of the dominant geans to go to the other. Now the question is, who is liquid ... I mean, who is the one who got the bad geans?

Les Enfants Terribles.

Why do so many north European languages sound like they are constantly trying to make a spit ball? KKRRRRACCCCKKK

Viper007Bond said:
Why do so many north European languages sound like they are constantly trying to make a spit ball? KKRRRRACCCCKKK

ey ey ey!!! I won't have you saying our language is rubbish :lol:, Dutch is great, we have more swearing words than any other language :thumbsup:

Oh yeah by the way American-english is rubbish as well, well at least the annoying accent :lol:

Well, America is quite large if you didn't notice. ;) My accent probably wouldn't bother you as I don't mangle words like many people from the south do.

Nope, that's the old Black Stig. HE SURVIVED!

:lol: @ the vid. That's gold.