Nurburgring Webcam

I think they are, but im not 100% sure.

I know in australia they are extremely common. Well brisbane anyway.. i see shitoads of them everytime i go out. So dont really excite me that much anymore, they are awsome cars but you know, mostly over them unless its something special.

Whats the skyline factor like in other countries?

I see them every now and then over here. MOSTLY right hand drive...

Don't really care about them anyway. R33s are more rare than R32s. And R34s are extremely rare.

NZ also has no abundance of skylines. Drive around for a couple of hours and you will see a R34.
Them's the breaks with living so close of Japan.

Salar said:
Are Skylines actually rare in Europe?
Well, I don't know for the other countries, but the Skyline has never been sold in Germany. Of course, you can buy imported models, but they are extremely rare and therefor expensive.

Regards
the Interceptor

I'm not sure but i think the only place where they were sold directly by Nissan (no gery imports) was in the UK. I believe no other European country ever got it.

Think so too. In any case, they are rare...very rare. I would love to get my hands on an R34! :thumbsup:

Yeah, but I'm talking about left-hand driven ones. I don't want to open the door when I shift gears!

left-hand drive skylines were never made (v35 doesn't count) and i suppose LHD-conversions are about as rare as a bugatti veyron on the road.

crookie said:
left-hand drive skylines were never made (v35 doesn't count) and i suppose LHD-conversions are about as rare as a bugatti veyron on the road.
I've seen a bunch of LHD ones here in Canada.

But as I said before, most of them are RHD.

There's an R34 GT-R here in the area and i've seen another one somewhere else... Comparing it to the number of Lamborghinis, Ferraris and even Corvettes thats nothing.

I hoping to call a the 'ring when I'm in Germany in a few weeks. I will be on foot but I'll try and take some photos if anything is going round.

Clown said:
924?
http://img146.imageshack.**/img146/2973/webcamvr4.jpg
Looks like it. Looks like a hot 924 GTR version :D

^ Yeah, I first I thought RX7, but then I saw the bonnet scoop.