Guess that famous movie line

Yes it is. I thought I made it slightly harder by removing the "Aye" of the start.

Ok me again:
"Vesna ne skočit, lubm te"

in case legendary slovenian movies don't count, than try this one:

"Last I heard you were gonna have a talk with some fellas. Next thing I hear one of them's dead.
The conversation kind of went downhill... "

As nobody has guessed it I will.

That Bruce Willis movie....

Last Man Standing.

As I have had many a go, and can't think of anything good at this moment in time, as usual whoever reads this first may take my turn. :)

Janus said:
As I have had many a go, and can't think of anything good at this moment in time, as usual whoever reads this first may take my turn. :)

Yay :D

Relatively easy one

X: It's the dress. You'll have to put on another one before you meet the children.
Y: But I don't have another one. When we entered the abbey our worldly clothes were given to the poor.
X: What about this one?
Y: The poor didn't want this one.

EASY! Sound Of Music!

It was either that or Sister Act. :p

I am a musical fan (don't make jokes) and have been to Salzburg many times, even stayed in a place that showed the movie daily, and been on the Sound Of Music tour (I was the only person under the age of 50 on it), plus it was just on TV here the other night. :lol:

Anyway, as I guessed this one as well I guess someone else can have my turn. :p

Allrighty then, another one :p

X: Second rate punk, huh?
Y: All I could think of on the spur of the moment.
X: Thanks. That even makes it worse.

Hmmm :p your turn then.

haha, ok, here goes

If he dies, he dies.

I know that one and I ain't cheated, although in confestion I could have sworn it was a Arnie film so I did a seach and it came up with nowt then it dawned on me it ain't Armie at all it is Ivan Drago after decking Apollo Creed in Rocky IV

Here is a easy one
"How much ya gonna pay me"
"?10k"
"Fuck me lost more than that running for the bus"

Can I have two

"A man walks into prison a white man, walks out talking like a fucking nigger. You know what? I think it's all that black semen been pumped up your ass so far, now it's backed into your fucking brain and it's coming out your mouth."

is the second one American History X? Just a wild guess tho, really not sure. Could have sworn I've heard it from somewhere.

Nope. The second one is reservoir dogs. Dunno about the 1st on tho. Do i get it for just the second one?

nice.
"As Mr. Sloan always says, there is no "I" in team, but there is an "I" in pie. And there's an "i" in meat pie. Meat is the anagram of team... I don't know what he's talking about."

Shaun of the Dead! That was my favorite line in the whole movie!

Hooper: Check this shit. You got cracker farm boy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy, blond hair, blue eyes. And then you got Darth Vader, the blackest brother in the galaxy, Nubian god!
Banky Edwards: What's a Nubian?
Hooper: Shut the fuck up!

Chasing Amy.

Someone take my go. :p

Just a hint, I don't post the character names, instead I use Person 1, Person 2 etc.