Guess that car game

triumphmayfl52.jpg

gazza has it. A horrible two door shambles of a car.

I'm surprised that one of you hadn't picked it (namely the guy that has the name of this particular brand of car as his username)

it's not an excuse but I'm in canada and I can't go on the net as much as I want and no from the image you gave I didn't recognize it , I know shame on me :cry:

here is the next, as far as im aware (search dacility confirms it) never been submitted or even guessed

GM-Holden-FJ.jpg

But is it really an american car/model or does it belong to an american company?

The problem is that it reminds me of a Holden (which is australian but belongs to the american GM) but since the filename includes Holden i take it that it ain't no Holden.

Same family, different make model, the same year catalina is visibly different than the Make / Model pictured. Dont know enough about GM model variants to know how much is shared. So wrong, but maybe close

araracd said:
The problem is that it reminds me of a Holden (which is australian but belongs to the american GM) but since the filename includes Holden i take it that it ain't no Holden.

Definately not an FJ holden anyways

It cant be that hard, the same bonnet was put on 400,000 vehicles from this marque, the specific model pictured ran at less than 10,000, but if you got correct make and model you would get it.

Heres a Hint

Cry-y-y-ying over you
Cry-y-y-ying over you