When 26 inches just don't cut it anymore

bah, y'alls is biches.

whmythshighwheeler.jpg

How about them dubz? :lol:

blistering acceleration im sure :lol:

on the other hand, one rotation of those wheels is all that separates you from your destination. oceans be no match...

150k for wheels and tires? I wouldn't want them for free because they look gaudy and stupid. :thumbsdown:

AutoMX said:
blistering acceleration im sure :lol:

on the other hand, one rotation of those wheels is all that separates you from your destination. oceans be no match...

:lol: great handling too

...speed = 120mph ...tire rpm = 1 :lol: :lol:

Tobias said:
150k for wheels and tires? I wouldn't want them for free because they look gaudy and stupid. :thumbsdown:

well ALL chrome things / big wheels look stupid

and big wheels degrade performance too

Or throw them at his dad whilst yelling "PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :|

Man those are ugly...

I remember a set of rims that set back one, over 1 million dollars and if one were to purchase a set one would get a free Bentley Continental GT.

Stock brakes!?

Holy shyte! The force of wheel rotation is actually harder to stop than the forward momentum of the car, with 30" rims and stock brakes you will be lucky to bring that thing to a halt before driving into an ocean, and I don't care what your starting point is.

Gotta love those high performance drums.

chaos386 said:
http://img141.imageshack.**/img141/6113/stagecoach1900tb6.jpg

didn't know that the first corvette had only 4hp :roll: :lol:

fluke667 said:
chaos386 said:
http://img141.imageshack.**/img141/6113/stagecoach1900tb6.jpg

didn't know that the first corvette had only 4hp :roll: :lol:

it still has the same leaf-spring suspension :p

^ :lmao: You guys are killing me! Though I didn't know a Corvette could transport 12 or so Confederate soldiers. Perfect all-rounder sports car, then. Who needs a minivan? 8)

^And I guess it averages at least 30MPB (Miles per burden. Burdens of alfafa, of course)