Found this in the Goodwood car park

LP640

Found this Carrera GT in the car park on the way out of Goodwood. Its pretty nice and I'd never seen a yellow one on TV or the internet.

there was a yellow one featured on fifth gear not too long ago. :)

yellow is the ugliest color for that carrera GT. But regardless of the color, it demands respect!

jmb said:
And a guy has one on Evo's fast fleet that he got resprayed yellow when he bought it!

My guess is this is his car - his initials are P.B, car's rego is V10 PB.

^ Can't tell if you're referring to the Boxster, or Boxer motor... in any case, the motor isn't a boxer - its a V10

Man, I'd be scared to leave that there. But then again, there is security.

fbc said:
^ Can't tell if you're referring to the Boxster, or Boxer motor... in any case, the motor isn't a boxer - its a V10

Did you read my post?.. I know its not a boxter or a boxter motor, i just saw the nr. plate and thought it could be a joke as many rich folk personalise their nr. plates.

Lilleput said:
fbc said:

Did you read my post?.. I know its not a boxter or a boxter motor, i just saw the nr. plate and thought it could be a joke as many rich folk personalise their nr. plates.

Yes I read your post - which is why I was confused by 'Boxter' - I didn't know if you meant BoxSter or Boxer. I've no idea what this 'Boxter' is you keep going on about...