[08x07] July 23rd, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey, I thought that the star in the reasonably priced car interview would never end.. it went on for absolutely ages!! Beginning to get bored :( .

Do you think that the stig really got arrested? :?

Mike W said:
Blimey, I thought that the star in the reasonably priced car interview would never end.. it went on for absolutely ages!!

Cool! I'm a fan of Steve Coogan's work, so I'm sure I won't mind too much then. :D

POWAAAA said:
//Dave said:
You have to give it chance to get the file encoded and then uploaded. It's a harsh wait, but it's worth it :)

Indeed it is. How long does the encode usually take?

The encode doesn't take long...it's the upload that takes the long while, apparently...i just read that around here somewhere.

NecroJoe said:
POWAAAA said:
//Dave said:
You have to give it chance to get the file encoded and then uploaded. It's a harsh wait, but it's worth it :)

Indeed it is. How long does the encode usually take?

The encode doesn't take long...it's the upload that takes the long while, apparently...i just read that around here somewhere.

If you mean the initial seeding, then yes.

No, Vuk's rip is NOT out, a scene rip is. :bangin:

Unlocked.

Do as you please but you'll clean up the torrent talk mess. I'm sick of it. :p

It's not mine. [eztv] rips always seem to get up fast and are good quality.

TomCat said:
EZTV is the torrenting group, not the ripping group. They just take scene rips and then torrent them with their trackers.

Viper007Bond said:
TomCat said:
EZTV is the torrenting group, not the ripping group. They just take scene rips and then torrent them with their trackers.
Either way, thier stuff is good.

nickgiordano said:
TomCat said:
http://www.mininova.org/tor/375409

700MB
I cannot seem to get these XviD files to work? what gives on that one?

whats the problem with it? VLC player is the fix-all for video playback problems

Status
Not open for further replies.