Best of eBay and Craigslist

Gallardo, only 86k!! Great in that Giallo paintwork :burnrubber: vroom vroom!!

1968 AMC AMX

"Who wouldn't want to turn their place into the White Trash Bed & Breakfast? Your wife will scream (or faint) when she wakes up to get the paper and sees this sitting in the driveway. Like the Lexus commercial they wrap a big bow around it. Actually might want to cover it in bows like mummy."

1f_1.JPG

It is back and maybe 3rd time a charm! This time I was stiffed by dunriterracing!
Auction #4648210441. Dungbeetleracing could not come up with a amount most of us spend in five minutes in a teedee bar. Finally a ebay suspension and a Houston Police Report on the buyer, not pretty, but few ebayers like that! Back on April 25th, it sold to joes3960; Item 4632920558. Again, friends don't let friends bid drunk! Or keep your minors off computer! Two deadbeat bidders, both kicked of ebay for non payment. So crossing my fingers someone can sell enough aluminum cans, and steal copper wire from apartment AC units to pay for this vehicle this time around! If nothing else, go put 50 cents in area newspaper machines and empty all the papers out, then sell them on street corners in your tattered AMC shirt, good living and people let you keep the change. Rich Nigerians with $55 million dollars they can never seem to get to... this is a car for you! Free bucket of tasty crickets and Kia hubcap, (it used to be a Hyundai cap my humble friend) and this time around I am also tossing in a free bag of sand with purchase! Free locust shells and portrait of General Sani Flush Abacha! Scammers: there is no buy it now for $4800 where your car only exists in photos! This piece of monkey dung actually exists! And it is a one of a kind! Send me a check like in the auction here the wife Paige "won" for "hundeds of dollars!" I'll take it, I like "hundeds" of dollars, especially at strip joints before I uh, leave out the back door!
:blink:

8e_1.JPG

So like a bad dream, and occasional case of herpes that keeps popping up at inopportune times, and two ebay buyer suspensions and a Houston Police report for Deadbeat Dave later, and with much fanfare, here is this rare AMX back up for auction again with NO RESERVE! I should have painted it red, white and blue and stuck some Hurst decals on it, have plenty of them, car would have sold for "hundeds of dollas mo!" Then I could crow like Mitchell that "these cars are selling for record prices!" Mo money means mo FEMA cards! Mo tasty bucket of crickets! Mo Wiggles DVD! Mo daipers so boys don't have to share same one even and odd days like gas crisis in 70s! Mo wood to make custom Donnahuue rear spoilers! I expect this one to "set the standard" when it sells. Not sure what type of standard, but probably low! Maybe we can argue about restored/restify/renew/and with this one renege!
:unsure:

c7_1.JPG

Several of the craftsmen who built this rare vehicle are seen below napping after a tough day sniffing Rustoleum & using their pay on Hornitos. I pay my restoration specialsts well, $2.18 a hour plus 12 pack Busch Light, which will clean you out like Old Style Beer. Sometimes I hide the toilet paper so they have to flush their shorts, but that story for another day, maybe use those shorts to make twin Go Pack stripes on car! The others I figured are family members of the deadbeat bidders who could not come up with the money last time this auctioned. Them tall boys and Mad Dog wine be expensive.
:lmao:

17_1.JPG

"This beauty is not listed in any known AMC Price Guides!
Was
(hidden near port-o-potties) At Barrett Jackson Auction!"

This thread is on page 34. Is it time to Sticky this one?

osabros said:
is it just me or is this a great deal?
daytona for 225,000 USD
9a_3.JPG

i thought daytonas were worth 300,000~ USD if not more, so isn't this a good deal?
thats actually around the norm, maybe even a little high.
its the 365 GTB/4C that you may be thinking of, those can go for as much as $2mil!

They fucked up the headlights.

^^Love that Morry Minor Traveller. My mate's dad had one, we went to Biggin Hill airshow all piled in the back, happy childhood days.

Mmmmmm EB110SS. One of the best evaah!

Interesting how the images are (C) F1Media GmBh. I wonder who the man behind the sale really is.

Its not the last one though. Well, maybe serial number last, but Dauer is keeping his copy for himself. Its past 700bhp currently. Shoots big flames. :thumbsup: Such a great car.

Top 5 cars of all time in my eyes. Wicked. Who needs a Veyron? Not I.

That's... a fuckload of money. :|

that EB110, was that still made under the original bugatti firm?

bone said:
that EB110, was that still made under the original bugatti firm?

Original? :D Depends on how you see it. This car the EB110 and then the Super Sport (bigger fixed wing, wheels, etc) was made when the company was run by Romano Artioli. Those were the days.

A good recap is here: http://www.answers.com/topic/bugatti

Oh, and Michael Shumacher's EB110SS is yellow. :thumbsup: