If you had the money...would you buy a VEYRON?

If money is no object, I would probably buy one in Black/Black. But most probably I will get bored with it, and pass it on to my brother. :D

I'd rather have something that is not too vulgar so I can use it everyday. An SLR or a Ferrari grand tourer perhaps? ;)

yeah.. why not.. id buy every single exotic car out there on the market

If i had the money for that and some more, i'd buy it.

I'd buy Veyron if money wasn't an issue. Perhaps wouldn't use it as a daily runaround in town, but propably would do longer drives in it.

Hell, it's 4WD and usable even duyring winters :thumbsup:

I probably would. It's such a magnificent piece of engineering, and when it goes out of production, they'll be worth a shitload too. With the petrol internal combustion engines going to be phased out in our lifetimes, I doubt we'll see much faster than the Veyron.

Of course I would buy SOME, besides it would fit perfectly in one of the floor (dedicated only to bugatti of course) of my enormous garage , and I'll also put one in my living room as show car. :mrgreen: and I would give some away for friends because I'm generous and I want to see them struggle paying the insurance :p

Nah, its fast but I wouldn't want one. I'd much rather get a Ferrari, Porsche or Lambo. I don't like the inconviencence of refueling the tank every 12 minutes if I drive at top speed.

Hell Yeah I would buy one...
It's the ultimate machine! It's like owning unique... That's for pride man!
Alongside a Zonda or a lambo, people would stare at the Veyron and forget the other... It's inevatible...

Even if money were no object, I still wouldn't get a Veyron. It is simply just too much of a car to live with. I'd rather buy a DB9 and an F430!

No, I would rather have Koenigsegg or some top-end Ferrari or Porsche.

I dont value Veyron's engineering. From my point of view its quite near failed.

No.

I would rather order a Koeningsegg CCX, and special order some mad interior - red or orange seats.
Would have money left, and pre-ordered the upcomming RS6. :)

I'd have it. ...along with practically every other supercar - with money being no object.
It wouldn't be my first choice though.

If you had the money...would you buy a VEYRON?

Yes. DEFINITLY.
I wouldnt have to worry about insurance, or the gas, or the Maintenance, etc. why would you not buy it?

Why, when I could find so much pleasure with a cheaper car such as the F430?