Post a pic of yourself

thanks for the warm welcome :) and yes that is a star of david my boyfriend is jewish and he gave it to me :)

what a nice welcome :)

thanks!

Is it the bikini and the belly button piercing that has attracted sooo many welcomers...?
just wondering, hehe,(jokin ) but hey, I joined this forum three months ago and there are a lot of genuinely nice ppl around here :D :) and btw, you look :jawdrop:

:welcome:

Alok

alokharidas said:
Is it the bikini and the belly button piercing that has attracted sooo many welcomers...?
just wondering, hehe,(jokin ) but hey, I joined this forum three months ago and there are a lot of genuinely nice ppl around here :D :) and btw, you look :jawdrop:

:welcome:

Alok

thanks.

From what I can see so far there really are nice people here.

FATMOUSE said:
Nice, till you make fun of leaf springs.

and welcome.

I`ll keep that in mind.

Why on earth do you put so much effort in faking a whole identity and trying to fool all the users on the forum. Try using your energy in a better way, really, this is just sad. Don't you have anything better to do?

I know there's some psychological illness that describes you pretty good. Some people tend to think their life is boring and not interesting enough so they start making stuff up a lot. I can only advise you to stop it before you get some serious problems.

When you are really an Israeli you will have to join the army one day and you won't make a lot of friends with that attitude. Consider yourself warned.

Un-Dee said:
Why on earth do you put so much effort in faking a whole identity and trying to fool all the users on the forum. Try using your energy in a better way, really, this is just sad. Don't you have anything better to do?

I know there's some psychological illness that describes you pretty good. Some people tend to think their life is boring and not interesting enough so they start making stuff up a lot. I can only advise you to stop it before you get some serious problems.

When you are really an Israeli you will have to join the army one day and you won't make a lot of friends with that attitude. Consider yourself warned.
who?

EDIT: nvm, figured it out. :lol:

FATMOUSE said:
Un-Dee said:

who?

Jesus. Americans really are that thick. His post was obviously directed to Carsightings (now Gear Girl).

Did I miss something?? Mind you I'm not fully awake yet due to the lack of sleep in the past two weeks.

By the way, I'm sure there are a lot of screens being wiped of due to the picture Gear Girl posted. Some overjoyed youngins here.

Edit: Light bulb turned on. Fucking people need lives.

Vette Boss said:
Jesus. Americans really are that thick. His post was obviously directed to Carsightings (now Gear Girl).

1. I am Indian.
2. Miss the "EDIT" bit, did you?

Un-Dee said:

If you are thinking about "top gear girl" - don't you think she'd fake a nick which wasn't so close to her last one? :?

haz

This is awesome! I hope he keeps up with this charade. $10 to whoever finds the original pic of the girl in his avatar.

Oh, I'd better come clean too. This is me:

hotgirl.jpg

and this is my car

03-Bugatti%20Veyron.jpg

You guys are all awesome and so nice and kind and I'm really sweet and innocent....... :roll: