Lens Flair

cheese wedge? can someone explain?

mk1 mr2 is the 2nd coolest car in world (1st being mk1 miata hehe)

btw Id love a high res of that too

A library from a nearby town.. To me it looks like the bow of a ship slipping through the sky.. Or something like that :p

kirjaston_keula.jpg

A cheese wedge is the Mk1 MR2, because.. It looks like one?

llpc60 said:
ooo nice ty, now explain wtf cheese edge is lol

Wel, it's wedgey and sharp-edged, like a cheese wedge I suppose, and there's this:

Labcoatguy [url=http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?p=236232#236232 said:
in this post[/url]]And just for you, fbc,
motivatorc928e851c75fc937bfe845e77e59cbcf.jpg

OMG

OMFG

I rented a wide angle lens =)

It's $20USD to rent for 1 day(but since it's friday... it's basically 3 days with it for the price of 1).
Canon EF-S 10-22mm. I freakin love wide angles right now!

AxlxA said:
OMG

OMFG

I rented a wide angle lens =)

It's $20USD to rent for 1 day(but since it's friday... it's basically 3 days with it for the price of 1).
Canon EF-S 10-22mm. I freakin love wide angles right now!
lol, there you go. You'll love that lens it's incredible, I shot almost everything in 10mm just for the effect when I had it last weekend.
Where did you get it?

OMG I FREAKIN LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS LENS!

I love it so much that I want to make love with it!

I got mine at Calument photo. I didn't know they were world wide hehe. Their store was HUGE. I got the last 10-22mm rental they had.

Well come on then, stop ranting and start postin'! I want to see some wide angle :mrgreen:

//Edit:

This is what I call a lens.. The good ol' telesniper :thumbsup:

30D + 100-400mm f/4 L
telesniper.jpg

Same lens AxlxA is making love to :)

http://img133.imageshack.**/img133/9710/img0768dxorawresizegx0.jpg

Right, well - hello again everyone. Not had time to catch up on the missed photos except for this and the last page - some sweet stuff, particularly Tower Bridge... I really should go to London more! I saw the mention of the MR2 and had to look at Skoshi's pic - which is amazing! Thank you Skoshi - that's now my desktop background! :)

Which brings me neatly onto my photo. Not an MR2, but I was at Silverstone Classic weekend today as I got an invitation :)shock: :) ) to display my Mk1 MR2 (only had it a month) at the Mk1 MR2 area for the weekend. So went to the show today and going back up again tomorrow (an hour drive, but sooooo worth it). Some amazing cars, amazing races. Saw an Enzo with numberplate Enzo parking up right as I was at the Ferrari owners club section :shock: . The guy then over took me on the motorway as I was going home in the evening and gave me a small wave which I thought was cool!

Haven't had much of a chance to go through photos yet, and weather may be rubbish tomorrow, but here's one I like. I tried cropping it to get rid of the door line, but decided it looks much nicer with the door line. I've added a small Top Gear style circular semi-transparent mask thingy around it (12% transparency so not much) but other than that, it's as it came out of the camera as I really like it like this (not even adding my name!). Hope you all like it too!!!

From A Ferrari Dino:

As usual a click gives you a larger version.

Anyone coming to Silverstone tomorrow should come and say hi. Mine is the (possibly a) red T-bar... :)

Thanks for the compliment :)

Oh and that effect you did is called vignetting. Used to be and still is the description for something blocking the lens view and thus creating dark corners.. Nowadays it's used more as an effect when it used to be something to avoid ;)

Nice shot btw!

Its been awhile since I put up a pic, but here is one:

http://img146.imageshack.**/img146/7168/dsc05597bj7.jpg

Skoshi said:
Sure, here's a 1800x1200, you can crop to your aspect ratio from there..
Thanks!

monkeymax said:
Thank you Skoshi - that's now my desktop background! :)
You're not the only one :whistle:

monkeymax said:
I got an invitation :)shock: :) ) to display my Mk1 MR2 (only had it a month) at the Mk1 MR2 area for the weekend.
:thumbsup:

From a recent car show I attended.

http://img82.imageshack.**/img82/7795/carshowphotoxr4.jpg