my first forestry rally

anto-t

Car(s)
volvo s 60 2.0T
right lads did my first forestry rally there at the weekend.. while leading our champ we went into stage 9 flying... after a 900 stright there was a sqr left.. he couldent see it and went in with a bit too much speed.. and then got stuck... lost a load of points... we were really gutted.. here is a slide show of it http://img291.imageshack.**/slideshow/player.php?id=img291/7241/1153784220zam.smil :cry: :cry:

Well, at least you guys completed the race, and no harm happend to you ;) . And yeah, the car rules to ;) .

Good Lord, you really got slung around. I hope only the body is damaged, and not the spirit. :)

y ait was a hard it was about 40 or 50 mph to 0 in a second... hard enuff...

but today i was asked by 3 drivers to co-drive in 3 different rally s :) one in a evo

i don't get the slideshow thing, it's stays plain white on my computer :(

Werner said:
i don't get the slideshow thing, it's stays plain white on my computer :(

run your cursor over the white box and see if it starts (thats what it took for me)

and make sure you have the newest flash player

looks like we dident get away scot free.. my driver has just got checked and came dack with a list..

chipped bone two disks out of place in base of back.. centre of spine out of place ligament damage in his neck...

so it was a bad one..

Great carchoice! 205 GTI is one of the coolest cars around. I miss mine sometimes. Definately gonna buy one again.
Are you running in standard enginewise or is it tuned? What suspension setup do you run?

Gimme a 205 GTI, a snowy winding road and some left foot braking =)

its a pro rally car, engine is pritty standerd for teh champ that we were in. the suspension s pro rally gear on teh tar is rock hard. for teh gravel it was higher.. tire are from a cheep dealer as the champ is aimed at new young people looking to get into the sport :) but they do bloddy work tho. there is so much grip out of them when they are warmed up..
the car has now about 15, 000 euro put into it.

to change the car from tar to gravel and run in that 2 day rally cost about 8000 euro. it was a bit expensive for us but we needed the points. ( that dident turn out too good :p )