Who is your current favorite presenter?

Who is your current favorite presenter?

• Total voters
Tom - He can be funny yet informative, all at the same time which is a tough thing to pull off IMO :)

If Tom was a girl (or I was), I'd marry him. :lol:

Tiff , amazing driving skills and has been reviewing car since ever!
second would be Tom , third Vicki and then Plato

Tom and Jason are the stars of the show. Tiff and Vicki on the other hand dont contribute to the show the same way Tom and Jason do. I guess they got that X factor when theyre presenting.

Anyways im going to vote for Jason.

Tiff- top class driving skills and an enthusiasm for cars that radiates
Tom- i put him second because although he may be funny and down to earth, he has no racing or performance driving skills!
Jason- although he isn't exactly mr. personality, i like his skills and his love for cars.
Vicki- i think the fact that a girl can outdrive and run circles around the average bloke is hot. sometimes her voice is annoying though.
jon- this guy kinda freaks me out, and not really necessary.

spamman said:
Voted Jon Bentley but Tom would be a close second.
:shock:

Viper007Bond said:
spamman said:
Voted Jon Bentley but Tom would be a close second.
:shock:

That's funny. :lol:

Bentley has definately grown on me though - he was terrible at first. The best part of the series is his face when he suggests the sex change to that teenage guy.

tom for sure

However Jason and Tiff together are more fun to watch

Vicky thumbs down this season. Why does she agree to do those shite segments have some integrity girl

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Viper007Bond said:

Bentley has definately grown on me though - he was terrible at first. The best part of the series is his face when he suggests the sex change to that teenage guy.

I can't explain it but I really like his style. A lot of his segments this year have been the best of the episodes they were featured in.

spamman said:
Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Viper007Bond said:

I can't explain it but I really like his style. A lot of his segments this year have been the best of the episodes they were featured in.

on the gadget show hes quite good

he just gets a bum deal on 5th gear

Tom is the most entertaining, although Tiff is an awesome driver.

It's just a pity that Tiff looks and sounds like he's been freshly conscripted from a gardening show just to make up the numbers. He doesn't seem to have that much TV presence.

If you could create a motoring TV show host with Tiff's driving skills and James May's presentation skills, you would have the perfect motoring TV show host IMHO. :D