Lens Flair

skoshi, how can i get more light on the side of the car? because i just couldn't. i'd imagine a flash will just kill the tone of the photo.

Reflector of some sort, but you'd need an assistant to hold it..
Mild fill flash is another option, but again I'd suggest using it off-shoe and from the right so it wouldn't affect the front of the car.

Shadowness - beautiful picture. Your work astounds me - the subjects are so varied and you even seem to manage to bring flair to the most overworked subjects. Top work!

Skoshi said:
Reflector of some sort, but you'd need an assistant to hold it..
Mild fill flash is another option, but again I'd suggest using it off-shoe and from the right so it wouldn't affect the front of the car.

lol who do you think i am? i'm a student for god sake... i can't afford anything so i did my best with what i had.

lol... maybe skoshi.. maybe...
but i've only had this SLR for two months so i cannot keep spending on it like a rich man. I promise myself now to not spend anything on this slr for atleast two years.

Skoshi, you're a pretty rich student. :p

that's what i'm talking about voodoo. I just spent $1000 on 350d + my tamron lens.... and lol i can't spare a dim for TIN FOIL now.

uhmm... there' a building below the golden gate bridge??
http://img149.imageshack.**/img149/8789/ggbridgeanglezx4.jpg
I had no idea :think:

big vw/audi car show this weekend here, so there were a lot of related events going on, plus the big show. So.. expect a few vw related shots for a few days :)

DSC_8230.jpg

My virgin 350D image!
http://img124.imageshack.**/img124/1773/img0162kn9.jpg

A fairly simple photo, but hopefully effective!

64311241.UgemzFm9.DSC_6843.jpg

EDIT:

Right guys, I need some advice. I aint gonna start a new thread for something like this, so excuse the extra photos :p
My question: Which out of these 4 photos would you think best suits being enlarged and made into a wall mounted framed photo? I cant decide!

64258173.aEfRQcqH.DSC_6439.jpg

64258178.VD8TG18p.DSC_6449.jpg

64258180.ntUdAUTX.DSC_6457.jpg

64258168.dONUvxZ1.DSC_6420.jpg

Thanks, and sorry for posting so many photos in 1 post. ( I really thought a new thread was pointless!)

some kind of japanese miniature frog

small_DSC02249.jpg