Guess that famous movie line

Oh, God. The Fast and the Furious.

Person 1: My general says there is no point in continuing this fighting! He wishes to discuss terms of a surrender!
Person 2: Shall I answer him, sir?
Person 3: Tell him to go to hell.
Person 2: We haven't the proper facilities to take you all prisoner! Sorry!
Person 1: [looks confused] What?
Person 2: We'd like to, but we can't accept your surrender! Was there anything else?
Person 3: [Person 1 walks off] Well; that's that.

LoL that was a good bit
the movie though is a bridge to far.

The report says he died of asphyxiation brought on by acute lactic acidosis, and that the nature of the acidosis strongly suggests poisoning. Now, I don't know what any of that means, but it sounds pretty bad.

BerserkerCatSplat said:
Oh, God. The Fast and the Furious.

Person 1: My general says there is no point in continuing this fighting! He wishes to discuss terms of a surrender!
Person 2: Shall I answer him, sir?
Person 3: Tell him to go to hell.
Person 2: We haven't the proper facilities to take you all prisoner! Sorry!
Person 1: [looks confused] What?
Person 2: We'd like to, but we can't accept your surrender! Was there anything else?
Person 3: [Person 1 walks off] Well; that's that.
Uhhh....old WW2 movie.....???? I couldn't remember the name if my life depended on it

zaybxcwd12 said:
LoL that was a good bit
the movie though is a bridge to far.

The report says he died of asphyxiation brought on by acute lactic acidosis, and that the nature of the acidosis strongly suggests poisoning. Now, I don't know what any of that means, but it sounds pretty bad.

A few good men. - I rule -

"Story goes, these great big rats come scuttling off the slave ships and raped all the little tree monkeys "

jakifirbec said:
"Story goes, these great big rats come scuttling off the slave ships and raped all the little tree monkeys "

What - no guesses?

jakifirbec said:
jakifirbec said:

What - no guesses?

Is it Braindead? im sure it is, its PJ film s thats why in guessing

ok here goes:

Now I've got to spend the next to minutes, shaking... and sweating... like a crack whore looking for a fix... Should have taken the stairs... cause it's getting very... very tight in here.