JC...London Mayor?!?

This could be one of their challenges. I could just imagine JC saying,

"Now, on the previous shows, we've went on caravan holidays, we've driven on water and we've created a convertible people carrier. However, despite that we could get 150 compliants from setting fire to a caravan, all of them a bit... pointless.

But then, I had a idea. How do you keep the cyclists off the road and the conservative tree-hugging Liberals off this planet? By becoming the mayor... of LONDON!

I mean, how hard could it be?"

:lol:

Man, that'd be so cool. A mayor that drives around in a Ford GT powersliding.

Sometimes you need a nutter to keep the other nutters in check.

Well, it certainly is possible. Look who is the governer of the seventh largest economy in the world!

actually I would rather have JC and the TG team to be in the secret services

The Stig is the best well kept secret so far so they must have a better system than MI5 or MI6... :D

AM

Jeremy Clarkson said:
I understand that my name has been suggested as a possible Tory candidate in the new election for a new London Mayor. I see. So why would I choose to stand for a party I'm not sure about, in a city where I don't live, so that I can spend my days opening organic lesbian drop-in centres when I could be hurtling round a track at 180mph, in a Ferrari?

From the Sun.

Crazzysimon said:
But then, I had a idea. How do you keep the cyclists off the road and the conservative tree-hugging Liberals off this planet? By becoming the mayor... of LONDON!

From Times Online.. (full article http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2092-2300347.html)

However, since that initial moment of shock and awe, I?ve given the matter some serious thought and I?ve decided that, actually, I?d rather like to give it a shot. I mean, how hard can it be?

..is he becoming too predictable? anyawy its a good read.. made me chuccklelelel

That article makes him sound pretty restrained, actually. I was expecting him to say something like "anybody driving VW Polos under 40mph will be banned from London, and then shot" or "people named Ken will be all crammed into 80's Ford Transits then fired out of a comically large cannon towards Glasgow, preferably into a peat bog". Also, I wouldn't be surprised if he chose Gordon Ramsey or Simon Cowell as his running mates or something like that.

Topher said:
Crazzysimon said:

From Times Online.. (full article http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2092-2300347.html)

However, since that initial moment of shock and awe, I’ve given the matter some serious thought and I’ve decided that, actually, I’d rather like to give it a shot. I mean, how hard can it be?

..is he becoming too predictable? anyawy its a good read.. made me chuccklelelel

In his column in The Sun he seems to prefer staying in Top Gear.