Pevgeot 908 RC (concept?)

Do you think they are trying to make it a bit like an XJS with those buttresses on the rear window.

the front looks like its a chopped 907. But it does look fucking awesome

M3lover said:
Looks stunning!

Peugeot is bringing a V12 diesel to le mans next year (Audi killer??), so I guess it would make sense to put a V12 diesel in some sort of super-flagship. But I highly doubt the engine will make it to production with simular power of the racer like the text suggests...
youp .. peugot got sick of audi boasting about all there victorys at lemans...
as we all know, the only reson audi keeps winning is due to the little known fact that ..
THERE THE ONLY MAJOR MANUFACTURER TO TAKE PART! (in LMP1 and LMP2)
all the bigshots left in 1999 after the Race of the century!
with the epic battle between Toyota and BMW and dont forget the flying merc..
and where was audi then with there R8?...
ohh yeah.. at the back of the LMGTP class.. (untill there cars broke down)
ahh i wish toyota whould bring back the GT-One ..

You have to say their of you don't want to try pointing out a place; there.

"their cars broke down" & "Their the only.."

I think it looks interesting, and it is indeed kind of mid-engined (the engine is behind the rear seats).
What bothers me more is: Did they actually make the concept car... I mean... does it exist. Because these are clearly computer images. So what point is to create a concept car in the computer. They could also say it has 2000hp and needs 2l/100km... what is that good for

The only thing about most peugeots these days is that front end that looks like an angry/scheming goblin face. otherwise very nice, that interior looks really clean

what's up with all the diesel love lately?

why would they wanne go with a diesel? it sure must be easier and a lot cheaper to make a petrol powered car
and i think for plain speed, everyone agrees that petrol is better

i just don't get it

that they go to pikes peak or sth, there a diesel might prove more useful, not in normal racing

hanasand said:
Yes that's why I wrote V12 diesel in text. You know I always mean V8 when I say that..

Uhh... :roll:
Sorry missed that bit. Um French V12s, not common. Yes they should build it, Peugeot badge may be a problem.

bone said:
what's up with all the diesel love lately?

why would they wanne go with a diesel? it sure must be easier and a lot cheaper to make a petrol powered car
and i think for plain speed, everyone agrees that petrol is better

i just don't get it

that they go to pikes peak or sth, there a diesel might prove more useful, not in normal racing
Peugeot make awesome diesels beleive it or not - but this only matters if you can stand diesels - got two myself actually one of which is a Peugeot and is pretty good - rest of the car is only OK.

after looking at the profile, it doesnt look quite as elegant

http://img140.imageshack.**/img140/5589/peugeot908rcconcept2006800x600wallpaper04ak0.jpg

bartboy9891 said:
after looking at the profile, it doesnt look quite as elegant

http://img140.imageshack.**/img140/5589/peugeot908rcconcept2006800x600wallpaper04ak0.jpg
Have you have been visiting the squash car thread?

It is elegant, pretty and aggressive all at once. Like if the princess of Monaco lifted weights with guns strapped to her formal dress.

Just...wow. What a looker.

HuevosRancheros said:
the wraith comes to mind..........looks awesome, i hope they build it.

Wraith1.jpg

Aaaaannnnndd it's Heuvos who gets +10 extra e-points for mentioning The Wraith.