• Mac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

virexix

How do I get Safari Browser for WinXP? Otherwise, how do I port it to WinXP?

*note*

I don't have the Mac OSX CD

well, how can i get safari for winXP. i have the swift program and it looks nothing like safari. i tried the firefox theme iFox, but firefox doesnt work on my computer. i tried opera, and opera doesnt work on my pc also. i also went on osx-e.com - Mac Emulation and got IE/Safari versions which suck and have bugs in them.

i can have a safari right here on my harddisk. its amazing what kind of weird stuff you discover everyday that you never knew existed. :lol:

can you plz email it to me? or tell me how to get it? (unless you have a mac)

um, i think you misunderstood something here. :?

sorry mate, but i don't have the browser, that was just a lame try at humour. :lol:

HOW DO I GET SAFARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

virexix said:
HOW DO I GET SAFARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy a Mac.

Windows XP doesn't have the space age technology that Apple has created for rendering a webpage. There's more to building a software application than downloading it and installing it on your machine.

Plus, the source code for Safari is not open, so you can't just download it and compile it.

Status
Not open for further replies.