METALOCALYPSE!

i saw a preview for that once, seeing as how Australia dont really get those shows (although we get get to see harvey birdman). It looked like it could be funny, but it also gave the impession that it could very well be utter balls.

Too bad Zenkidori is banned, i bought the DVD, i rather really like the show. I'm not a fan of violent humor, but the humor is diversified enough that i still enjoy it! My only complain is that the endings don't leave me feeling all giddy and happy like the endings of most Aqua Teen Hunger Force do, details really.

PS, the site is awesome as hell if you enter with all the "unmetal" answers.

http://www.adultswim.com/shows/metal/ponies.html

Last edited:
wow big bump.

Well guess I can stay on topic. I watched a 2-3 episodes, it's OK.

From adult swim, I usually watch Robot Chicken, Family Guy, and Futurama.

its not okay, its fricken awesome, your gonna die!

eventually

I love Metalocalypse. Epic show :D.

wow big bump.

Well guess I can stay on topic. I watched a 2-3 episodes, it's OK.

From adult swim, I usually watch Robot Chicken, Family Guy, and Futurama.

to be fair Ill actualy concede that some of the episodes are definitely so-so, i bought the season one DVD and its much like Doom 3 in that the first 1/2 is great, but then somewhere in the 1/2 way to 3/4 part it gets kind of repetitive, kinda "i've heard this joke before, okay i know murderface cant talk, just give me something new to laugh at" and then just like Doom 3 it picks up speed like all hell right at the end and then goes out with a huge bang!