TVR Sagaris vs. Ferrari F430

TVR Sagaris vs. Ferrari F430

• TVR Sagaris

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
skaternick said:
/fills said glove compartment with canadian bacon <3
candadian bacon is damm good. AND STFU ABOUT THE Z06, SPECIALLY YOU YOUNG WARRIOR IS IT F*****ING IGNOING.

zenkidori said:
skaternick said:
Yea just look at this vagina-mobile -
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I5SVYRKC

Such a slow boring piece of shit. I mean the car must suck balls to be able to make Tsuchiya basically speechless, save for 'too fast!'.
what does that have to do with anything I posted?
Who said it was supposed to have anything to do with what you posted? Did I quote you? No. Did I mention you? No.

Go flatter yourself somewhere else.

NAH screw this, just sick of seeing every thread hijacked and turned into agruements, I no I have caused some too...but I really am sick of it, so I will stop.

Getting back on topic, the F430 might be a better car, but the TVR has the following quality:

1. Subjectively, it looks better. Or at least more unique.
2. Lacking the modern safety features of the Ferrari (ABS, 5 position traction control etc.) it'll make you feel more heroic when you arrive in one piece.
3. It'll probably kill you.

And that, is what makes the TVR a superior option for those who live on adrenaline.

FATMOUSE said:
Getting back on topic, the F430 might be a better car, but the TVR has the following quality:

2. Lacking the modern safety features of the Ferrari (ABS, 5 position traction control etc.) it'll make you feel more heroic when you arrive in one piece.

And that, is what makes the TVR a superior option for those who live on adrenaline.

:lol: I hadn't thought of it that way, but hell yeah :thumbsup:

FATMOUSE said:

Discussion ended.

FATMOUSE said:

'.'

TVR :evil:

Im a late comer to this discussion but:

Without a doubt TVR

I dont want a car telling me that Im oversteering...I want to feel it go and learn to control it even in the most adverse conditions!

I dont want ABS as I have grown up driving cars without them and although I own a car with ABS....I prefer the feel of real world driving.

I dont want a prancing horse and an engine that sounds like that in my shaver, I want a car thats aggressive, angry, difficult and with charector...something Ferrari hasnt had for years

I dont want an Italian car...and for those saying bits of the TVR's interior trim will fall off randomly, you're chosing Italian for what?

The only Italian car that wont fall apart is a new Lambo and thats because its owned by the Germans!! :woot: :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

If someone offered me ?150,000 to buy a Ferrari and someone else offered me ?60,000 to buy a TVR...Id buy a TVR! 8)

Id take the 150000, then spend it on the TVR, then go spoil my self with another car...AN ARIEL ATOM