German EU Plate

Phila

Car(s)
1995 Subaru Legacy, 2008 Subaru Legacy
I had a German license plate on the front of my car for about a year (my uncle gave it to me when I visited him in Germany last year) but it was stolen while my car was parked outside of my mechanic's shop.

It was a REAL one not like the fakes on eBay, and it hurts that someone would steal it. So I wanted to ask if anyone has or knows of anyone that has a real German license plate that they would be willing to sell.

Thanks

Yeah I have two, but I need them. It's compulsory to have them. I suppose you could just steal one from any given car. around :roll:

I have a pair I got when I bought my car which I could send to you, as I have no real use for them anyways.

I'll have to find them first, then I'll make some pics for you...

They read "COE FX 19".

hajj said:
Yeah I have two, but I need them. It's compulsory to have them. I suppose you could just steal one from any given car. around
Helpful. Seeing as he's in Philadelphia, which is in America, which is not Germany the last time I checked. :roll:

:lol:

I'm keeping a lookout, it was stolen not far from my house, I know some bastard stole it to put on his Jetta or just a pathetic riced out Civic :x .. they better hope my baseball bat isn't in my car when I find it

I'd have a single one left over from my first car as well - please pm me for further details if you're interested.

Subaru Legacy

..and I dont care, I think it looks awesome 8)