Another ZO6 lost its roof!...On purpose!?!

useless if it doesnt corner better like that :p

FATMOUSE said:
Both of them are...sexy. 8)
Indeed! I prefer the targa myself though.

The coupe and targa ones look a lot better, also i guess the targa will be stiffer. But most people dont buy these cars to drive them properly anyway.

Unlike other cars the Z06 doesnt require much stiffness from the bodyshell or roof because of the way its been designed.

mixed reactions...
1. somebody has too much time
2. but that is stunning :drool:

The targa is most impressive :shock: :shock: very VERY sexy

The Targa defintiely looks much better, very Ferrari 308 GTS. Still, an open-topped Z06 is like a dominatrix teddy bear: loses something in the transtlation.

at least the guy didn't go cutting the roof off a perfectly good car. That would have been stupid.

I just looked at the Targa one, and they actually cut the roof off that one......why?

DILLIGAF said:
at least the guy didn't go cutting the roof off a perfectly good car. That would have been stupid.

I just looked at the Targa one, and they actually cut the roof off that one......why?

Maybe it came off by itself. :p

It is entirely possible that this is a factory job, they do offer a convertible version of the corvette. Also as said before few people are going to drive this hard, and not hard enough that a convertible will matter.

youngwarrior said:
Unlike other cars the Z06 doesnt require much stiffness from the bodyshell or roof because of the way its been designed.
Right....since the Z06 has some kind of revolutionary design...any car will become less rigid if you just simply cut the roof off. What makes the Z06 any different?

Momentum57 said:
It is entirely possible that this is a factory job, they do offer a convertible version of the corvette. Also as said before few people are going to drive this hard, and not hard enough that a convertible will matter.
Go and read the thread. They guy already had a C6 convertible, and just swapped all the Z06 components in. Major money was put in that car.

I want to see Z06 Estate.. :twisted: atleast the conversions for C3 did look rather good. pervy but good. :mrgreen:

WagonOrigRtFrtL.jpg