Top Gear Song Theme ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
its by the Allman Brothers and its called Jessica :p

The Allman Brothers by Jessica.
:mrgreen:

It's Jessica which was recorded by the Allman Brothers in 1973. It was featured on the album "Brothers and Sisters".
It was named after Jessica Betts who was guitarist Dickey Betts daughter. She was born on May 14 1972 and her mother was Sandy Bluesky, whom the song "Bluesky" was named after.
Chuck Leavell played the piano on this piece after Duane Allman had died the year previous.
In writing this song DIckey was trying to create a song he could play with two fingers on the guitar in the style of Django Reinhardt, a 1930's musician who had lost two fingers in a fire.
Th song achieved little chart success at the time, reaching a lowly 65, but did however win a Grammy in 1996 for best instrumental rock performance and has remained a staple of classic rock radio.

I thank you. :D

Wasn't it called "Jessica" by the Allman Brothers??? Could be mistaken though...

wait.. i am a little hazy on this one guys... whats the name of the song again?

Nononono! Its not "weird" by "the minute" its the Allman Brothers with "Jessica"
I love how this thread doesn't get locked ;-)

Raheel, don't dare to delete it, I will come to where ever you are (London isn't far away....) and... grrr...

^ Cracking me up... The resident comedian...

"Simpson" by the "Nut Afros?"

:lmao: This is the best thread ever :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.