war on terror on israel

peter3hg2 said:
BlaRo said:
zenkidori said:
Finland sucks because you are in it.
:lol:

Better watch yourself, Scud. Keep talking smack about us and we'll wage our War on Terror against you damn trolls, IKEA boy! We'll kidnap your rally drivers, Colin McRae's comin' with us, bitch! AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Do I win anything for throwing in a reference to Swordfish?
And yeah, I know, he's from Scotland. What the hell is that?
Ikea's Swedish. :bangin:
It's from the movie. I'm not that much of an ignorant American. ;)

simple facts:

. Who sells a lot of weapon to Isra?l?

. In which country were the Isra?li soldiers when they were caught?

However Hezbollah must not exist, but it is not the role of Isra?l to deal with it.

mmap said:
^^ I just dont get it how can they keep on saying "oh we didn?t know it was a journalist car, it looked suspicious" when the car is BLOODY OBVIOUSLY marked on all possible sides and three different languages!!!

Just how blind and incompetent are these people shooting these things! The Israle army, the most trigger happy and stupid army in excistence ATM!

They are probably the best soldiers, fighter pilots and intelligence service of the world, so it's not a matter of competence...

targa_997 said:
However Hezbollah must not exist, but it is not the role of Isra?l to deal with it.
i can agree with that, the problem i can see is that those who are supposed to dismantle hezbollah, aren't doing their job. and since we're the one's being thretened by hezbollah, we're not going to wait around while our soldiers are being kidnapped.

The problem is, while trying to improve things, Israel only makes things worst.

Let me explain, on one side you have dangerous integrists, a shame for the muslim community, who completely overwhelm their governments. On the other side, you have an governmental army replying "an eye for an eye", and no matter how bad are the integrists, I don't think it is a responsible attitude from a civilized government. By doing this, Israel reinforce muslim's rancor and may encourage integrism. We now have reached a no-ending vicious circle.

I don't know who is right or wrong, my sources only are some Lebanese friends and Jewish friends who left France few years to live in Israel. The only thing I can affirm is that ugly things happened on both sides, there is never a good and an evil side during conflicts, like some important governments tend to claim ;)