INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Re: hi i'm owen (rs4crazy) i'm new

rs4crazy06 said:
hi i'm owen n av nvr bin on dis syte fort it luked ok b'coz i am pretty mad bwt cars lol my fave car is da audi rs4 which my dad has ordered in red :) wel a dno wt else ta say

Something in my head just went *pop*.

rs4crazy06 said:
hi i'm owen n av nvr bin on dis syte fort it luked ok b'coz i am pretty mad bwt cars lol my fave car is da audi rs4 which my dad has ordered in red :) wel a dno wt else ta say

http://img181.imageshack.**/img181/1839/englishmotherfuckerdoyouspeakitjz4.jpg

Or write it for that matter?

one has to say though, he is very efficient using only 1/3 of the neccessary letters.

mautzel said:
Is that Jasonchiu returning or carsightings making another attempt of getting attention on this forum?

Don?t know, I though that for a split second myself, but most 16 years old in the Uk tend to write like that because there lazy buggers.

watto said:
rs4crazy06 said:

http://img181.imageshack.**/img181/1839/englishmotherfuckerdoyouspeakitjz4.jpg

Or write it for that matter?

I was thinking it, but I wasn't going to be the one to say it.

vRS said:
mautzel said:
Is that Jasonchiu returning or carsightings making another attempt of getting attention on this forum?

Don?t know, I though that for a split second myself, but most 16 years old in the Uk tend to write like that because there lazy buggers.
wot ya syin ya dckhd, i gonna bng ya mam.
Sorry can't do it. I'm 17 so perhaps I've grown out of "txt spk".

peter3hg2 said:
vRS said:
mautzel said:

Are you saying "wot ya syin ya dckhd, i gonna bng ya mam" to me?

vRS said:
peter3hg2 said:
vRS said:
mautzel said:

Are you saying "wot ya syin ya dckhd, i gonna bng ya mam" to me?
Thats exactly what I was saying. I have no idea what the English version would be however.

peter3hg2 said:
vRS said:
mautzel said:

I don't understand one bloody part of that sentence - or am I simply not bothered? :D

=

Hello, my name is Owen, and I have not been on this website before, but I thought it looked appealing because I am really into cars (haha). My favourite car is the Audi RS4, which my father has placed an order for in red (smile). Well, I don't know what else I can say.

yea, i can speak "txt" :p

Makes perfect sense to me. I'm 16 you see :D

Ok now can we just stop the whole - attack the newbie who can't type properly ;)

new to the site

new to the site

just thought I'd say hi to all before I hit the hay for the night

^Your sig is a bit large, try to keep it down to below 1MB.
:welcome: BTW.

Hi everyone, I am new here :D

I am Matt and I like top gear, cars and London :D

Matt - your one of the few people whose ever PM'ed me just to say hello and welcome himself. How nice :D

:welcome: again :p

Thanks. I also just added an Aardvark avatar and siggy I made :D

JT,

First of all, Welcome,

Secondly, you are mixing Back to the Future, one of the greatest films ever made with Fast and the Furious.

You're new so I will refrain from my usual form of cultural education that involves brine, steel wool, some jumper cables and a couple deep cycle batteries.