2007 Honda Civic Si Sedan unveiled

I think its the color that makes it look so bad.

I saw a Black Civic Si the other day and it didn't look that bad.

Bloody Honda Australia, they're so stupid for bringing out the sedan... We want the funky hatch!!!

This Si model doesn't make it look any prettier at all :yucky:

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
jetsetter said:
Vette Boss said:
jetsetter said:
Vette Boss said:
Why! Dammit, can't they see what we want is the full-fat Type-R hatch? :twisted:

Actually, the car isn't bad, but what's the point of it, really. I'd still have a Jetta 2.0T over it.

Hatches still don't sell that well in the US.

Golf GTI... :roll:

I am talking overall. Sedans outsell hatches in the US.
Vette Boss made a good point there mentioning the Golf. And that's the car the Type-R is up against so one would pressume if American's like the Golf (which they do), they'd like the Civic.
Actually, the Golf was so unpopular in the US, they renamed it the Rabbit :p

Ugly as sin. Just as bad as our Civic Sedan, which looks like a normal old civic sedan, just the designer's pencil slipped in places. This one looks like they took the rear from a crashed A4 and stuck it on. The hatchback has to be one of the best looking cars out there.

Asian versions of these cars look much better(anyone of you seen it?) :D . I wonder why people never come together to like one car's design. I like the A8 for a start...(and that's why I am now the happy owner of a new S8) :woot:

Ugh, I really hate it. It looks OK as a 2-door, but as a four-door, it seems almost like the wheels are too small.

I don't know about the car, but the location is ace...ah Northern/Central California...I do miss it so

FATMOUSE said:
I like it. It blends fun and usability.

Maybe, because you know what an SI is, but to the rest of the world your driving a regular civic. Which anyway you cut it is the wrong car