Best looking car ever?

hmmm... what is it with the Europeans and spykers... the design never really appealed to me at all... the only thing I like about it is the gear changing thing. and OVerheat... I'll take the Zagato anyday as well

A lot of my choices have already been posted here but...

57white.jpg

The original Corvette is one of the best designs ever.

Of all the pics posted, the Cerbera grabbed my attention. Ferrari's, Aston Martin's... they don't do nothing for me.
I agree the early GTS Viper looks like an instant classic. I'll give it a few more years to be sure but I like the looks of it a lot.

My problem is looking at a car from a design perspective without factoring in the performance of it. An STi Impreza, to me, is beautiful at first glance. But the appeal comes more from function than form... get my dilemma ?

So the Viper, with its 8.0 liter V10 engine and no gimmicks like ABS or traction control is very appealing... But it looks good too. ;)

From a "designed to fit function" point of view (i.e. going really fast ), I have to say I very much like the original million dollar car, the McLaren F1.
maclaren_F1.jpg

But from the same point of view, the AMG tuned G-Wagon looks good too so... :blush:
gwagon3.jpg

hell yea... thats one of the best japanese cars ever designed :D ... and yea Roman... I already mentioned the G-wagon

I dont like old cars. Im sorry but I dont.

For me: The Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster

http://img300.imageshack.**/img300/3466/lamborghinimurcielagoroadster2ok1.jpg

http://img300.imageshack.**/img300/1714/picturefilepath1879nk1.jpg

:drool:

I was gonna post up some pics of a Stingray Vette, or a '73 Carrera RS, or a Testarossa, or an F40, or a Countach, or a Chevelle 454, or a Triumph, or some other obscure car that I love the look of. But I always go back to this:

Saleen-S7-yellow.jpg

mautzel said:
No Boss said:
Speed... why are you digging up these almost 2 year old threads?

Beacuse you got flamed for making reposts as a newbie in the near past? :mrgreen:

:shock: SIR!.... How dare you ever equate me with such nonsensical n000biness!

:lol:

Vitamin J said:
I was gonna post up some pics of a Stingray Vette, or a '73 Carrera RS, or a Testarossa, or an F40, or a Countach, or a Chevelle 454, or a Triumph, or some other obscure car that I love the look of. But I always go back to this:

Saleen-S7-yellow.jpg
The front is from a MacLaren F1 and the rear from a Jaguar XJ220 and its allso as long... to top it all off there are slashes everywhere :?
I realize everyone have has unique taste so I will not say you are wrong... but that thins is butt ugly. :puke:

i'm still not used to those headlights...

bone said:
i'm still not used to those headlights...
Me neither, but those curves more than make up for it.

osabros said:
^what is that?
Toyota 2000GT, or what would happen if Japan built an E-Type (and hadn't bothered with building a lot of them :cry:).