New Dodge Avenger pics leaked on Intarweb

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
The replacement for the current Stratus is the new Dodge Avenger, leaked a few days before the Paris unveiling:
2007_Dodge_Avenger_03.jpg

2007_Dodge_Avenger_01.jpg

2007_Dodge_Avenger_02.jpg

2007_Dodge_Avenger_04.jpg

Clearly a cross between the Charger and Caliber. I think it looks pretty good, actually, and has charisma that isn't too common in the econobox segment. I can't imagine my mom in one, though. Wish it was RWD, but that'd be silly.
Link here

^"bulky" being the key word in your post.

This cars problems revolves around its proportions. The rear lights would have looked good, IF they were smaller. The front and rear bumpers would have looked okay IF weren't quite as large. The front fender looks like a tacky add-on. The chrome wheels are ugly, but I'm sure you can get normal alloys with it. I don't like the weird angular thing they got going on the rear door backwards. Looks like what Lexus did with the IS but really ugly.

I know that people didn?t like the new Sebring and this will be car to handle them. I think both have unique style, the Dodge more conservative Charger boxy aggressive look and the Chrysler more elegant smooth look. Both cars I think look different enough not be confused with each other which is good.

They're trying to do too much with it - that kicked up window line & rear fender just don't work with the rest of the car - and the lights and grille are oversized. Nope, don't like it.

Ugly ugly.

And what's with the Jay Leno front spoiler? Looks so out of place!

Looks eerily similar to a Chev Malibu.

I much prefer the Chryslers and Dodges that were coming out in the mid 90s.

Looks like shit. Way too disproportionate to be attractive in my eyes, not to mention the styling isn't even the least bit creative, pillaging other cars in their lineup and amalgamating them (Sebring, Charger, Caliber).

:yucky: Period.

I dont know if my screen at work is stupid, but it looks like it's too tall and flimsy, yet trying to be maskuline.. :thumbsdown:

Yeah that thing is horrid. Trying to do too much at once, borrowing from way too many cars.

The design atleast looks more interesting than the new Impala. Im not fond of the Chevy Cobalt rear though.....

I don't like it, the Jay Leno front as watto said is weird, and whats with the rear door? that "buldge" whast the point in that.

Funny how this thread started with "I like it" and gradually worked to "It's total shit".

Looks cool, I'd drive it.