Americans Do you pay Income taxes?

Scud

Just would like to know cause Aaron Russo claims there is no such law that forces you to pay if you are an averege american in the privat sector.

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3519240/Aaron_Russo_-_America_From_Freedom_to_Facism

That's the link to the torrent which might interest you on what is happening to USA your very eyes.

No bashing please just want to know if you seen this documentary about the IRS forcing you to pay taxes you dont need to.
If so then what are your feelings about it?

Dont go Offtopic either.

Meh, must be some technical legal thingie.
If it really becomes an issue, I'm sure they'll just write a new law.

Re: Americans Do you pay Income taxes?

Scud said:
Dont go Offtopic either.

:lol: Good luck with that!

I have no income 8)

zeoniks said:
The automatically deduct it from your income.

Not if you own your own business or get paid on commisson... then you need to pay it yourself at the end of the year via 10-w40.

watto said:
Scud said:
Dont go Offtopic either.

:lol: Good luck with that!
Kind of a silly question to start a topic so to honour the tradition of this place:

No Boss said:
10w40.jpg

:lol:

Basically the idea is that the Sixteenth amendment was not legally ratified.

There is a good case for not paying it, but good luck having a court rule in your favor.

Interesting video.

There is Joe Banister a former IRS agent who heard about a rumor in the mid 90s that you dont need to pay income taxes.
He started to investigate on his free time and couldn't find a law himself.
So he asked the IRS to point out where in his investigation he went wrong.

He got the boot in his arse in 1999 instead of answers.

There are many cases in USA where the person who didn't pay income taxes won against the IRS in the courtroom cause they couldn't confirm the law.

The former comissioner of IRS couldn't tell the law either and started to contradict himself over and over again in the interview.

From the movie.
It aint written in the law that an Averege American who works in the Privat sector must pay income taxes.
Call up IRS and ask if they can give you the law that states you as an averege american working in the privat sector is forced to pay Income taxes.
I bet you wount get an answer.

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/constitution/amendment16/

As I mentioned before, it's not so much that there isn't a law in the books...it's whether that law was legally ratified.

Anyway, I haven't seen the video yet....i'll try to check it out later.

you'll spend more money fighting the IRS than you ever would in taxes. our taxes are pretty low here and there are many deductions and things you can use to lower that amount. we don't really have a lot to bitch about.

As long as their is a government entity in your life, you will pay taxes.

Death and taxes, the 2 guranteed things you can expect in life.

i know a girl whose parents havn't paid any taxes in years. dunno how they get away with it, but i know they have a lot of hidden assets and things. They aren't even into anything shady, they just don't pay taxes. oddness.

Well they must pay some taxes.
Unless they grow their own food and make their own fuel and have built their own car from scrap.

Everything got taxes that you buy.
Atleast over here in Finland.

Or you mean income taxes.

Oi firecat is your Sig for real?

jayhawk said:
As long as their is a government entity in your life, you will pay taxes.

Death and taxes, the 2 guranteed things you can expect in life.
There are no taxes in Saudi Arabia. Our government is funded entirely by our oil reserves. :thumbup: