Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Man, that S2K is kick ass! :lol:

I've seen it in a show here a while back. It's got +400 bhp trust me. It's not really "rice".

And GUYS IT'S CAMARO, not Camero!

God forbid a track focused car should attempt to maximize downforce.. Hey did you watch that F1 thing? Or the GT racing? All ricers!

On my way to work yesterday:

http://img179.imageshack.**/img179/1301/cidafbeelding45sm5.jpg

The owner was obviously just visiting there :? . I saw it en route on my way back home too.

saw this on my way to work this morning, the guys was realy carefull and didn't rev or go faster than 90 km/u

http://img62.imageshack.**/img62/5882/afbeelding0063ml0.th.jpg

Micra said:
On my way to work yesterday:

http://img179.imageshack.**/img179/1301/cidafbeelding45sm5.jpg

The owner was obviously just visiting there :? . I saw it en route on my way back home too.

He doesn't have a caravan? :shock:

Nah it's not. Just a poser :thumbsdown: A real CLK 55 would have a rear lip to give a bit of downforce. This one doesn't have it.

ahpadt said:
Caravan and 360 Spider.. :lol:

don't laught, i've seen a caravan behind a porsche 911
and a murci with a hook, but there wasn't anything attached atm though

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
Nah it's not. Just a poser :thumbsdown: A real CLK 55 would have a rear lip to give a bit of downforce. This one doesn't have it.

LOL yeah your right, but i think its the amg styling package........btw:

- AMG sign on wrong side of trunk too ;)

CLK55AMG01.jpg

Salar said:
Man, that S2K is kick ass! :lol:

I've seen it in a show here a while back. It's got +400 bhp trust me. It's not really "rice".

And GUYS IT'S CAMARO, not Camero!

It was LOUD. It was so loud that you could feel the sound travel through your bones as he accelerated.

bone said:
ahpadt said:

Blasphemy! That's horrible...! 911 and an awful caravan... Ewww!

bone said:
ahpadt said:

Some people use them to put bicycles on them. Not a bad idea really. You have a thrilling ride through some nice mountain roads, then you do a bit of sport and then you drive home again :evil:

The CLK is sold from MotorTrade which is basically my neighbour. I read a bit on their website and the extras you can get on all of the CLK models is a AMG sports pack which concists of

- 18" AMG alloys
- AMG spoiler on the bootlid
- Double chrome AMG exhaustpots
- 15mm lower car
- Exhaust with better sound on petrol versions.

He probably had this on his CLK but for some reason they didn't attach the spoilerthingy.

hajj said:
bone said:
ahpadt said:

Some people use them to put bicycles on them. Not a bad idea really. You have a thrilling ride through some nice mountain roads, then you do a bit of sport and then you drive home again :evil:

my dad used to put the bikes on our patrol, but i can image those low roofs on those sportscars being a lot easier :lol:

bone said:
hajj said:
bone said:
ahpadt said:

my dad used to put the bikes on our patrol, but i can image those low roofs on those sportscars being a lot easier :lol:

I actually meant those bike carriers which you put on a hook. ;) I would love to see a bicycle on a roof of 911 though.

hajj said:
I actually meant those bike carriers which you put on a hook. ;) I would love to see a bicycle on a roof of 911 though.

Even better, mount it on the front like with some city buses. It'd help the weight distribution, for sure.