Best looking car ever?

112_05fas_honda_civic_s.jpg

Sue me!

Posting that one in here even justifies execution :evil:

C'mon, of all the tenthousands of cars ever built that one pops into your mind when thinking of the most beautiful? I'm not denying that it has a special appeal though.

mautzel said:
Posting that one in here even justifies execution :evil:

C'mon, of all the tenthousands of cars ever built that one pops into your mind when thinking of the most beautiful? I'm not denying that it has a special appeal though.

All the obvious ones where already mentioned, and i really like the new Civic.

Burn zaybxcwd12, look what he posted and get off my back :lol:

Grotesque and over the top but thats part of the whole point, and considering where is comes from it is also an issue.

I dunno about that Civic I think it looks good, if this was a thread for the best looking cars under 15k then it is in for a shout.

^ OMG I think I just wet myself...

Prettiest car to me has always been the E46 M3.

BMW-M3-CSL.jpg

I used to have a huge poster of a blue M3 that said "Perfection looked it in the eye, and perfection blinked."

Militant-Grunt said:
Prettiest car to me has always been the E46 M3.

BMW-M3-CSL.jpg

I used to have a huge poster of a blue M3 that said "Perfection looked it in the eye, and perfection blinked."

You avatar with that post is just hysterically ironic.

Okay, let me try this again
m3_csl.jpg

On my home computer the image was stored in the temporary internet files folder, so I did not see it. But yeah, prettiest car ever in my opinion.

My favorites are:
1st
1955 Porsche 550 Spyder
550spyder.jpg

2nd
1966 Ford GT-40 MkII
gt40B.jpg

3rd
1981 VW Scirocco S (Storm in UK) This particular beauty is mine ;)
Cosmos1.jpg

I'm also suprised these weren't mentioned. :|

1977 Ferrari 512BB
512bb.jpg

New Alfa Romeo Brera
smalfabrerafront.jpg

1980-84 BMW M1 (E26)
IMG_4557.jpg

To me the two most beautiful modern cars are:
Aston Martin DB9
04.aston.db9.r34.500.jpg

04.aston.db9.f34.500.jpg

Maserati Quattroporte
maserati_quattroporte.jpg

QUATTROPORTE_rear-350-224.jpg

If I won the lottery, these are the two I would have in my garage. :thumbsup:

Anybody read the last issue of Automobile magazine? "25 Most Beautiful Cars". Guess which beauty made it to the list to join the ranks of the E-Type and the token Ferraris?
1990300ZX.jpg

:p

Even as the Unofficial 300ZX Fanboy? I didn't expect it to make it that far. From some angles it looks chunky and overweight, but it's a clean, simple design that still manages to look contemporary, if not futuristic. Especially considering that it came from 1989, when even Maserati was making big angry boxes. I :wub: the 300ZX!

Sirocco said:
I'm also suprised these weren't mentioned. :|

To me the two most beautiful modern cars are:
Aston Martin DB9
04.aston.db9.r34.500.jpg

04.aston.db9.f34.500.jpg

Man....the only reason I didn't mention that one was cause I thought it someone already did. :screwy: ....matter of fact it shoulda been in the first post.