Cars you have to drive before you die

Snrub

Hey, I'm new here and thought, rather than spend time looking over old threads, I'd leap right into the fray with my own.

What are the cars you desperately dream about driving? The cars you absolutely, positively have to drive before you die. They can be anything from supercars, concept cars, F1 cars, famous movie cars... anything?

Zonda Roadster F

BMW M3 GTR..... enuf said : p

Bugatti Veyron. It's the ultimate.

Porsche, Merc and i will do anything for a drive in a Lambo, even a ride in one.

I don't think I could choose just one. I basically want to drive every car at least once. Even the rubbish ones. It makes me appreciate the good ones so much more.

Magnet said:
I don't think I could choose just one. I basically want to drive every car at least once. Even the rubbish ones. It makes me appreciate the good ones so much more.

why on earth would u wanna do that??? rubbish cars are meant to be rubbish, you shouldnt waste ur time driving one.

juding from ur reply, the result would be quite fucked up if the question was "women you have to shag before you die"

MadCow809 said:
Magnet said:

why on earth would u wanna do that??? rubbish cars are meant to be rubbish, you shouldnt waste ur time driving one.

juding from ur reply, the result would be quite fucked up if the question was "women you have to shag before you die"

I kinda understand where hes coming from, you would compare the nice car to the other cars you have driven alas. It would seem better to you because you have driven not only the best cars. "Oh man it has so much more power than that Open astra!"

E39 M5, E30 M3

The perfectly balanced sedan capable of just about anything, and the e30, the best road car ever.

old mini
AC cobra
a ferrari, just to be sure they're exagerated
golf mkI GTI
some single seater type of car (donkervoort, westfield, ariel, ...)

there are so many actually

I'd highly recommend getting a drive in any kind of race car with significant downforce, that will put everything else in perspective after that. :)

Mclaren F1 LM (in orange). Tried looking and trading it for my F40 and my recently-departed F50. Didn't work out. My neighbour USED TO own one, but that was before I moved in. :( :thumbsdown:

How come nobody's mentioned the Lotus Elise yet? That'd be me, then.

Magnet said:

Full Ack. I enjoy driving every car I have never driven before, regardless how rubbish it is. Just for the experience.

Hmm...well, this is a shortlist, but here it goes: (in no particular order)

- Lotus Exige (S)
- Pagani Zonda
- Ford GT
- Ferrari F40
- Ferrar F360 or F430

You said this was a dream list, right? :D