Jeep
Jaguar XJR
Nissan 300Z
BMW 2002
Alfa Romeo Spider
Impreza WRX STI
VW Corrado
Shelby Cobra

10 of the cars that should be driven before you die, you'll have lead a richer life for it.

Nissan 300Z
Mmmmm...driven that one. 1986 V6 Turbo. When that turbo winds up, it's just like ... "woooOoAAAAHH!HH!H!!!" :woot:

I could have bought the car too (I was test driving it), but there were too many things wrong with it for me to be able to afford it in the long run. Definately a boat-load of fun, though.

Lilleput said:
MadCow809 said:
Magnet said:
I don't think I could choose just one. I basically want to drive every car at least once. Even the rubbish ones. It makes me appreciate the good ones so much more.

why on earth would u wanna do that??? rubbish cars are meant to be rubbish, you shouldnt waste ur time driving one.

juding from ur reply, the result would be quite fucked up if the question was "women you have to shag before you die"

I kinda understand where hes coming from, you would compare the nice car to the other cars you have driven alas. It would seem better to you because you have driven not only the best cars. "Oh man it has so much more power than that Open astra!"

Two things:

1) Unless you're some kind of sick in your head, cars are not women. So the statement can't be transferred from "cars" to "women".

2) Rubbish cars are much more fun, in my opinion, because if you wreck 'em you won't feel as bad. Not to mention that its much easier to find their limits, and driving a car at it's limits is always fun.

10 cars I want to drive before I die:

1) 1967 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
2) Volvo 850R
3) Mercedes Benz SLR-McLaren
4) Corvette Z/06 (C5 & C6 versions)
5) Corvette C5R
6) Ferrari 575M
7) Maserati MC-12
8) Lamborgini Countach
9) Ford GT-40
10) 1957 Studebaker Golden Hawk

epp_b said:
Nissan 300Z
Mmmmm...driven that one. 1986 V6 Turbo. When that turbo winds up, it's just like ... "woooOoAAAAHH!HH!H!!!" :woot:

I could have bought the car too (I was test driving it), but there were too many things wrong with it for me to be able to afford it in the long run. Definately a boat-load of fun, though.

Exactly the car was big and not as sporty as its predecessors but it was ?a boat-load of fun? as you put it. The 350Z it is a techno marvel but it lacks the real hoot factor because it?s so happy go lucky looking where as the 300 was so straight forward. Mind you just because a car is horrible in a lot of ways, don?t think it?s not perfect in the miles of smiles measure.

1. Veyron
2. Zonda F
3. Ariel Atom
4. DeTomaso Pantera GT5
5. Audi RS6 Avant
6. Viper
7. R32 GT-R
8. Golf R32
9. new Camaro
10. Alfa Romeo Brera 3.2 awd
11. Peugeot 205 T16
12. Honda NSX
13. Mazda FD RX-7
14. VW Touareg V10 TDi
15. Mazda MX-5
16. Volvo P1800
17. Alfa Romeo GTV (old, rwd one)
18. Audi RS4
19. AW11 MR2
20. new GT-R

these are not in best>worst order, but still..

This may seem cheesy but I would love to drive an Ariel Atom II ...

0-60 in under 3 seconds with no windshield, amazing handling, etc.

YF19pilot said:
Lilleput said:
MadCow809 said:
Magnet said:
I don't think I could choose just one. I basically want to drive every car at least once. Even the rubbish ones. It makes me appreciate the good ones so much more.

why on earth would u wanna do that??? rubbish cars are meant to be rubbish, you shouldnt waste ur time driving one.

juding from ur reply, the result would be quite fucked up if the question was "women you have to shag before you die"

I kinda understand where hes coming from, you would compare the nice car to the other cars you have driven alas. It would seem better to you because you have driven not only the best cars. "Oh man it has so much more power than that Open astra!"

Two things:

1) Unless you're some kind of sick in your head, cars are not women. So the statement can't be transferred from "cars" to "women".

2) Rubbish cars are much more fun, in my opinion, because if you wreck 'em you won't feel as bad. Not to mention that its much easier to find their limits, and driving a car at it's limits is always fun.

Exactly, how the hell are cars similar to women? I've enjoyed driving a Hyundai Excel as much as I have a BMW M3. It's amazing what an Excel can get up to. I'm not going to limit myself to one car, what would be the point of that?

Oh well I've driven a Veyron, that's my life over now.

I got two that I remember using all the time on NFS II & III :)

Italdesign: Lamborghini Cal?
Italdesign: Alfa Romeo Schighera

They have always been a protos from as long as I know...but would still be nice :D

Well, I've driven Dads car about 10 times so tick that one off the list :D

Porsche 959, RS 2.7, 930 Turbo
Lambo Miura, Countach, Diablo
Jaguar E-Type
Mercedes Gullwing
FJ Holden
Ferrari Testarossa, 430, 355
Land Rover Defender

My little list:

Ford Model T
1959 Cadillac Eldorado
1969 Charger
Rolls Royce, any year really
Aston Martin DB5
Old VW Beetle
MGB (hey I think they're cool)
Corvette (any year)
DeLorean
Ford GT
Porche 911
Big semi truck (they look fun)
Any sort of actual race car

Nissan 300ZX
:p

Good choice btw, I didn't include that because it's my attainable exotic. I won't just be driving it before I die, I'll experience the joys of owning one before I fill the grave. $5-15k for one of the best Japanese cars ever? :thumbsup:

ooh, this is a toughy

Mclaren F1 LM
Holden Torana A9-x
Mustang ( Elanor from gone in 60sec)
Zonda F
Lamborghini Countach
Nissan Skyline R34 Gtr V-spec
Ferrari Enzo FXX
Porsche Carrera GT