Dodge Caliber a hit overseas

Well its cheap as hell and the 3000-something they sold is about as much cars as Ferrari sells, so its not exactly common yet here. ^^

BlaRo said:
Viper007Bond said:
I don't really like it either (it's really small!), but I guess the non-blah styling is a nice change of pace for over there and it's probably hella cheap.
Oh God, you say "hella" too? I thought it was just a California thing... :blink:
Dont Forget that Oregon is California`s Canada...
or was it Washington`s Mexico.....
DANM YOU COLBERT

I saw a RAM 1500 in Germany today......looked so displaced, parked in 2 spaces because it?s too big....

rather: american penis-enlargement trucks and normal world.

Viper007Bond said:
I don't really like it either (it's really small!), but I guess the non-blah styling is a nice change of pace for over there and it's probably hella cheap.

i think the opposite is true-its too big. dodge made a much larger, gas guzzling replacement for the neon. wtf is up with that?

the neon looked like a run over frog..........run over twice.......

Well over here in the Netherlands (or holland) you al of a sudden see loads of them driving around although i think its realy bad, looks like a GMC truck that got shrunk

D-Fence said:
the neon looked like a run over frog..........run over twice.......

but at least it was smaller and more fuel efficient. the caliber gets under 30 mpg....

we get a VW diesel in it over here ;)

F?r den neuen Dodge Caliber steht als alternative Antriebsquelle ein 2.0-Liter-Turbodiesel mit 103 kW (140 PS) Leistung zur Verf?gung (Kraftstoffverbrauch (l/100km) Innerorts/Au?erorts/Kombiniert: 7,9/5,1/6,1 CO2-Emission (g/km): kombiniert 161). Dieses ultramoderne Kraftpaket bietet einen Leichtmetall-Zylinderkopf , zwei obenliegende Nockenwellen mit Zahnriemenantrieb sowie vier Ventile pro Zylinder mit Hydrost??eln ? f?r ein bulliges, verz?gerungsfrei anstehendes Drehmoment und einen geringen Kraftstoffverbrauch.

it?s the 2.0tdi by VW with 140PS and 6,1l/100km ;)

D-Fence said:
rather: american penis-enlargement trucks and normal world.

Meh. You can still have a small car and have a small penis.

sure, that?s why the smart exists ;)

YES, I HAVE A TINY MERCEDES :D

They wish. Usual marketing babble IMO. I for one have never seen one over here and I live in a faily big city.

How can it be a big hit in Europe the if it's not even on sale in the biggest market?

D-Fence said:
I saw a RAM 1500 in Germany today......looked so displaced, parked in 2 spaces because it?s too big....
Have you seen any Ram 3500 MegaCab Duallys? :lol:

Saw one the other day, Cummins with a lift kit. That thing could take up 3 American sized parking spots.

Saw my first Caliber yesterday!
It looked stupid. It took up so much road.

Ram 1500 is the only road legal one over here, together with the srt-10......

http://img97.imageshack.**/img97/8056/photo0035ik9.th.jpg